Nov 13, 2019
along those lines

Amirov - who is a 1st

2022 1st

= two firsts

Kerfoot is a top 9 forward on their team for sure - likely even top 6

bpower

Aug 21, 2005
Neither team does this. Leafs have made their moves already and Anaheim is likely to get a better offer

Umm I don't see Anaheim doing this, but Leafs def. would.

In addition no way Leafs are done, they didnt pay for extra cap space only to not use it...

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
Didn't we already do this a few times (for Rakell anyway) in the last couple of months involving more or less the same players? Each time it was a resounding 'no' from Anaheim.

Wine may get better over time...this didn't

Stuart Little

Nov 13, 2019
5v5 points per 60 since 2018-2019:

Kerfoot: 1.78
Rakell: 1.54

Instead of posting garbage like this, maybe do a bit of research. Rakell isn't much of an upgrade on kerfoot.
EXACTLY my point

Kerfoot is NOT as bad as people think - Rakell would just serve more of a specific purpose on either Tavares or Matthew's line

The "payment" is for getting BOTH Manson and Rakell
it would guarantee that the Leafs get/keep at least one of them next year as well (despite Expansion)

Exposed Forwards
- Engvall
- Rakell

Exposed D
- Holl or Manson
- Dermott

still would have

Matthews
Marner
Tavares
Nylander
(Hyman) - either sign before or after
Mikheyev

Rielly
Muzzin
Brodie
Holl/Manson/Dermott (if they go 8 +1)

PLUS 4/5 "exposed players"

and thats not saying Dubas doesnt make a deal with Seattle _ to take a specific player

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Kerfoot has been more productive than Rakell at 5v5 for the past three years. Large sample size. What exactly is your issue with it? I'm sure you didn't know that prior to me posting it?

Just stop

Funny how Kerfoot is all of a sudden good when it comes to trade talks lol. nobody is gonna buy what you are saying

Unsure why you are taking such offense to people not liking this trade offer

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
:laugh:
5v5 points per 60 since 2018-2019:

Kerfoot: 1.78
Rakell: 1.54

Instead of posting garbage like this, maybe do a bit of research. Rakell isn't much of an upgrade on kerfoot.

You clearly don’t watch the Ducks. Justifying a playoff team versus one of the worst teams in the league and then comparing stats of players is ridiculous. You can argue Kerfoot is garbage compared to Rakell due to having no one to play with like Kerfoot has in Toronto :laugh:

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Just stop

Funny how Kerfoot is all of a sudden good when it comes to trade talks lol. nobody is gonna buy what you are saying

Unsure why you are taking such offense to people not liking this trade offer

You still haven't said how 5v5 points per 60 isn't a relevant stat? You're just acting like a child " Just Stop". Why not attack the argument?

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
:laugh:

You clearly don’t watch the Ducks. Justifying a playoff team versus one of the worst teams in the league and then comparing stats of players is ridiculous. You can argue Kerfoot is garbage compared to Rakell due to having no one to play with like Kerfoot has in Toronto :laugh:

Has Rakell not been played like a first liner with either Getzlaf or Henrique?

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
They should've gone hard after Manson rather than wasting assets and cap space on Foligno imo. I dunno how much of a difference another depth forward can make but Manson would've been an absolute upgrade to their mediocre bottom pair. I really dislikeTravis Dermott tbh so I'm biased and Bogosian obviously isn't good at puck mobility he can just defend.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
You still haven't said how 5v5 points per 60 isn't a relevant stat? You're just acting like a child " Just Stop". Why not attack the argument?

Sure pointing a stat like that is always good when trying to make a point. But I am also looking at other parts of their games too. Basically since you are taking huge offense to this, sounds like you prefer Kerfoot over Rakell?

Gotta love when posters find 1 specific stat to try to make it sound like that particular player is better.

This is the first time I have seen a fan fight to say apparently how good Kerfoot is.

I've been a massive fan of all moves Dubas has done and think he has put together a potential Cup winning team. But this trade proposal is awful for Anaheim

Reactions: Getz2noone

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
2wgxip.png

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
Has Rakell not been played like a first liner with either Getzlaf or Henrique?

Neither Henrique or Getzlaf have done anything comparable to Toronto’s top 9 for years. Just because you’re on a losing teams top line doesn’t make it actually good. There’s a reason why Anaheim has been one of the worst scoring teams the last 4 to 5 years.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Not even Amirov is in that deal lol
That offer doesn't even get you Rakell.

The only leafs prospects they'd want is Robertson and Amirov, but Leafs fans act like those 2 prospects are locks to be Hall Of Famers with over 600 career goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad