OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: The Condemned of Altoona Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I haven't seen anything recently, but was wondering the same thing. No news about a shoulder injury for months seems bad, but who knows.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
The Indians DFA'd Zach McCallister, who has the makings of a more old school Searage rehabilitation. Has been effective in previous years, things dipped this year but hasn't really lost velocity. I'm holding out some hope for Kelley, but I highly doubt it would happen. There are worse ideas that seeing if Searage can coax 25 decent middle relief innings out of him. I have not looked at any of his stats at all, so no idea if any peripherals would indicate anything, but likely not, given the state of the Indians bullpen all year.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003

Damn, that's an interesting turn of events. Wonder if it's something of a message to Brault? Going forward with just one LHP in the pen seems risky, but it's not like Hurdle used Brault to get lefties out anyways.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
7 IP, 4 H, 2 BB, 8 K, 0 HR, 1 ER

If thats his line and we win, theres alot to look forward to.

We do need Braves/Phillies and Dback to start losing tho. Going 1-6 against both Phillies and Dbacks hurt. If its just 3-4 to both teams that would make it Pirates 60-49 , Phillies 58 -50 , Dbacks 58 -52. Giving us the lead over both and in a WC spot.

A sweep this weekend would be ideal. But knowing Hurdle, if we win the first two...he will concede the game on Sunday with his lineup. Srod in. No need to get greedy and win all 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig