OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Grab Your Winter Coat, It's Baseball Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pick87your71Poison

Jul 3, 2008
The Burgh
Kuhl pinch-hitting haha.

Frazier sitting on a .343/.410/.543/.953 batting line right now. He obviously won't maintain that, but the length of his consistently good numbers at the plate just keeps growing.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
5ac3876a.gif~c200

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
That's actually a huge hit there. I think we needed at least one run, but more importantly, I think preventing Watson from going 3 days in a row, especially against the same deadly lineup, is key. I don't necessarily think he was a lock to blow the save, but I would have had very little confidence with just a two run lead.

Cubs bullpen has not shown itself to be very good. There are more weaknesses on this team than many people seem willing to admit. I think they are the consensus best team in the division for a reason, but they are vulnerable and may also be more susceptible to a longer losing streak.

This was a statement series by the Pirates. Need more against the Cardinals, and I'm talking greedy, second straight sweep more. The Cardinals are really not in a good place right now, and solid approaches at the plate and on defense should give us a very good chance.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Block: Hurdle is trying to get Frazier in the lineup as much as possible.

What a load of ********. Hurdle has an infinite allegience to a AAAA hitter who had one year as a quality major league hitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad