OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Bang the Kong | Now Hiring: Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
cole a better bunter and they probably didnt want to burn a real pinch hitter, but i still say its a bit of overmanaging

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
ive always felt like aggressive facial hair seems more appropriate when you are dominating

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I think he was safe, but you can't tell for sure, so i guess its a good call to stay with the call on the field.

It would have been impossible to overturn it either way, call on the field had to stand. Seeing if he made the tag or not would require analyzing about 20 different shots, 18 of which aren't available.

Cutch takes another one in the back, yeesh. Not intentional, but it's mind blowing how many pitches he takes off the back. Marte gets hit more, but they almost always innocently hit off the shoulder guard.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
96 mph high heat and he gets around on it quite easily. I think this guy will do fine in the majors. He has a nice and compact swing.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Go crazy, Korea, go crazy!

Nice time for his first really well hit ball. I'll consider him even for that hilarious pick-off earlier in the game.

NAO - That swing is gorgeous and I'd be too worried about overcorrecting the leg kick this soon. It's just a matter of acclimating to this league. He's the first batter ever to go from the KBO to MLB, so anyone expecting a good April from him was fooling themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad