OT: Raiders news, notes

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
The 2020 NFL season has started and the Raiders are the new kids in town.

Even with virus threats, construction on th allegiant stadium has continued. (What impact the 4/1 governor's new stay at home order means for construction, I don't know)

The Athletic's Tafar will continue to cover the Raiders. But they've added a new 24 year old, recent journalism grad, to cover the team.

Tashan Reed: The Raiders are starting anew in Vegas, and so...
He introduces himself (unlocked)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Henderson should charge the Raiders oh, I don't know, $6M to change the street name to Raider Way.
They have to pay the costs to the city for the name change as well as all the businesses on that street (think new stationary, web updates, mailings to customers, etc.).

Article says it's like $7,500 city costs.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
If they have games with fans, I need tickets to the Bills game on Oct. 4th. Willing to trade Knights tickets for them.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'm extremely happy and thrilled no one seems to care about the Raiders here in this forum.

Reactions: GKG18

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I'm extremely happy and thrilled no one seems to care about the Raiders here in this forum.

There are sort of other things going on right now, if you look at the rest of the forum it would seem no one cares about the Knights either.

The Raiders have also played no games in town yet so this seems a very early time to think this is the case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad