GDT: R4G6 - Avs @ Lightning - For Great Victory - 6PM

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Would it be better to play Nuke today or let him rest up with a chance to be healthier should the series go to game 7?
Can't really answer that without knowing what his injury is. If his injury needs a couple of weeks to recover than I would say no...you play him now. However if it only needs a couple of days than maybe it would be better yeah but it still depends on effective he will be tonight vs Tue.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
38 Hours away from this board worked some wonders.....

I was confident as hell on friday that we finish the job...and then we blew it.

My feeling for today? We bring it home.

5:3 Avs, Mac with the GWG.

Time to end this and put Tampa to sleep.

This season has been long enough and my body and mind can take this shit any longer.

So dear players and Mr. Kuemper: Do us a favor and get it done. We need only one game......

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
The last game loss is on me. I tried my best gif mojo. Was the effort there? Sure, but it didn't make a difference. I know I can't cause curses because I have a pure heart, but I got cocky thinking I could push it the other way. I know my work is cut out for me, and I will be there, but if we ultimately fail, I take full responsibility. The buck stops here.

Maybe @wayninja was right, it's not about the cup, it's about the friends we made along the way?

But... I got a good feeling, for what it's worth.

calvin.jpg

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
My gut isn't feeling great (also have IBS so maybe it's that), but I can't help but still believe. What's the point of watching sports and cheering for a team if you don't have some faith? Way too much doom & gloom around here, people almost wanting the Avs to lose just to reinforce their "Avs are soft & mentally weak" narrative.

AvalancheSpeedsters

Aug 2, 2005
Kamloops, BC
My gut isn't feeling great (also have IBS so maybe it's that), but I can't help but still believe. What's the point of watching sports and cheering for a team if you don't have some faith? Way too much doom & gloom around here, people almost wanting the Avs to lose just to reinforce their "Avs are soft & mentally weak" narrative.
Too many people hurt from sports and life over the past few years, so being doom and gloom is a way of limiting the hurt. My theory anyway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad