McDonagh - Cernak
Sergachev - Bogosian

Vasilevskiy
Elliott

GAME DAY VICTORY PUMP UP SONGS

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I feel it is an appropriate time to quote one of the greatest legal scholars in history. I think Mahatma Gandhi said it best when he said:

Dickhole these f***ing dickholes in their dickholes - and bring the cup home. Go Avs Go. Bolts blow goats. But not, like, metaphorically or something. There is legit a goat farm 10 miles out of Tampa where the players go to fellate goats on the reg. I think the goat farm is called something like Stamgoats, or something. But yea, lots of blowing going on there. f*** those f***s. Also, that Jon Cooper guy seems like a bit of a whiny bitch, amirite? He's seems like a bit of a hypocritical bag of knobs, and I wish him nothing but enduring mental anguish by losing to the almighty Avs. I love Bednar more than my own mother. And, I hope Kuemper plays well to soften the hate-boners of some of the HFAvs board.

What a great guy he was.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I don't like the Avs chances if Nuke can't play or play close to his normal level. He has been one of if not their best forward at the latter end of the playoffs. I am not expecting Bura to play. He won't play through injuries at this point and has likely played his last game in an Avs' uniform.

It would be nice if Mack decided to make an impact at some point. I get that Tampa is strong defensively, but I have been really disappointed in what I perceive to be a lack of compete in his game. He is really playing a soft perimeter game and seems to avoid physical contact at all costs. Perhaps he is injured as well, but I have seen this from him at times in the regular season and during past playoffs.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Please just win so we can enjoy the Cup celebration.

Also so this long ass season can finally end.

Also so this is the last time we ever have to watch Kuemper play a game for the Avs.

You can put those in whatever order of importance you like.

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
Man, I already used up my opportunity to scream obscenities during the last game. I won't be the only person home tonight and have to bite my tongue as much as possible.

Can the boys just win this one so I don't have an aneurysm or stroke because I am stifling my shouting at the TV??
Lives may be at stake, here, boys!! Don't blow this opportunity tonight for the sake of some our health.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
The Avs have to come out and dictate the play, they must not sit back and play the counter game like they did in game 5. The Avs need to score first and play with the lead. They need to put all on the line tonight and win this game because if they loose it will be Tampa hoisting the cup in Colorado. They messed up in game 5 by not bringing their A game. Tonight they must bring their A+ game. They have to take the refs ability to sway the game away. Gaame 4 are the hardest to win and the team that wants to win game 4 has to play like there is no tommorow to win it. Kuemper is going to have to man up and play even better than he has. No weak goals. It is urgency time. Tampa is playing like if they loose they are out. Avs have to match that.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Epic GDT!

Avs are going to win tonight. 5-1

It's my dad's birthday today so we'll be at his place for a party and BBQ. He hates sports so how big of a douche should I be and turn it on the TV?

He had a killer mustache in the 80s and early 90s, so every year me and my brother grow out a mustache for his birthday as a way to try and get him to do it, but I look like a child predator for the day. So good luck getting that image out of your head.

cinchronicity

Jan 16, 2021
Durango
Bednar needs to respond. The manner in which Tampa are hurting the Avs is not a secret, nor has it been since Bendar walked in the door - put pressure on the Avs and disturb their D-Sone exits. Bednar has been a far better coach this year than last. Still, the team vannot win face-offs to save its life, the team cannot clear the puck withut icing it, and the team looks like a bunch of lost pee-wees at the slightest amount of D Zone forechecking. And all Bednar has been able to do in 5 years is come up with the single exit: up the boards, to the top of the circles, then cut it to the middle. TB could put a literal pylon in that spot, and break up Bednar's plan.

How about going way off the board, and putting the Cogs / Helm / LOC line up against the TB #1 line. The are just as fast, and more annoying than any other line in the NHL this year. Let 9296 feast on their 2nd Line, and send out the familiar Kadri line ( NuKe and Burky if either are healthy) to deal with their third line. Newhook / JTC / NAK will be able to outplay the TB 4th line.

Einstein absolutely DID NOT say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting a different outcome. Still, the concept makes sense. Playing Nuke / Mac / Landy or Mikko against their scoring line is completely unnecessary (and pretty impotent) with an effective shut down line like Cogs / Helm / LOC sitting in the wings. Have those 3 leave everything on the ice for 60 minutes, and the cup should belong to the Avs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad