GDT: R2G5: STL @ COL: **COL Leads 3-1** 8:00p (ET) / 6:00p (MT)

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I bet no one here also thought the Blues would lose both games 3+4 at home, I don’t see why it’s so hard to believe it could happen since the Blues haven’t been better on the road (4-2) than at home (2-3) these playoffs.
Because of last night. Basically going to need Kuemper to pull a Game 6 Finals Patrick ROy performance and you know that aint happening.

bench him for Bura..send a message Jared
SO tempting but Bura blows. That guy earned his scratch very much. Having said that I wouldnt be shocked to see him in for some reason and yes probably for Newhook. Maybe LOC if Jared views the penalty he took as the turning point in the game or something. Blues got alot of momentum after that PP and Tarasenko scored so who knows.

RampoSanta

Landy was not offside
Apr 1, 2021
Colorado
Get a puck hound out there like Lehkonen. Afterall thats why you went and paid a premium for the guy.
Yes! I hate that we seem to shove 1st Line and top D for that end of game. The "closer" 5 should be Nuke/Kadri/Lehkonen/Toews plus another D. Before last night I would have said Makar or EJ but now, I dont even know. Could it be Manson or even Byram?

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Only cared that Mack had his feelings hurt, clearly no desire to advance to the conference finals. Gutless punk ass bitch.
764d157a-f93b-4d69-9ef0-dbd850eb3ed5_text.gif

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
They can feel bad for letting Mack down all they want, but it needs to translate on the ice tomorrow. Everyone come out and play a strong 60 tomorrow and make it up to Mack that way.
Yup. I dont wanna hear a post game presser that goes like this tmmrw evening.

"We battled hard tonight but they got the bounces and capitalized on their chances. This is why we play for home ice all year. Our fans are going to be pumped and we just need to get the job done. "

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
For me... nothing will ever top Game 4 against the Wings in 1997.
Mine is the Dallas series game 7, I think it was the 1999-2000 season. Closely followed by the Statue of Liberty series. That last game Detroit scored 6 goals or whatever was horrible. I wanted to stick my dick in a Snowblower.

Last edited:

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Yup. I dont wanna hear a post game presser that goes like this tmmrw evening.

"We battled hard tonight but they got the bounces and capitalized on their chances. This is why we play for home ice all year. Our fans are going to be pumped and we just need to get the job done. "
No shit

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Yes! I hate that we seem to shove 1st Line and top D for that end of game. The "closer" 5 should be Nuke/Kadri/Lehkonen/Toews plus another D. Before last night I would have said Makar or EJ but now, I dont even know. Could it be Manson or even Byram?
not Kadri he isn't goid defensively at all. He's to blame at the blue line again on the tying goal before

Reactions: Nihiliste

MartinSkoulYa

MAAAAAckinon
Apr 7, 2018
Toronto
Mine is the Dallas series game 7, I think it was the 1999-2000 season. Closely followed by the Statue of Liberty series. That last game Detroit scored 6 goals or whatever was horrible. I wanted to stick my dick in a Snowblower.

Ugh. Ray Bourque hitting the post in the final seconds of that game is forever burned into my memory. 13 year old me cried in the bathroom after that game.

One of my best friends at the time was a Stars fan, that was high stakes shit talking moment there.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I keep putting all of the defensemen in the same group but a bright spot was Byram. He just keeps getting better and better. His celebration on what should've gone down as one of the most memorable Avs goals of all-time was also awesome.

Now, if he was on a breakaway with the goalie on the bench and an empty net, I still think it's possible he'd find a way to hit that goalie right in the logo or shoot it off the glass but he's still a stud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad