GDT: R2G5: STL @ COL: **COL Leads 3-1** 8:00p (ET) / 6:00p (MT)

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
No Jokes

giphy.gif

No Funny Dances

giphy.gif

No Taking Shifts Off

giphy.gif

Just Focus

giphy.gif

Do Your Job

giphy.gif

Block Out the Noise

giphy.gif

And Send These Boys Home

giphy.gif

1653500231337.png

Pre-Game Song: "Bones" - Imagine Dragons

Last edited:

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
Have we seen anything about the Blues potentially sitting Husso and going with Lindgren? I’d have to think they’d give Husso a change to right the ship. That said, if he doesn’t the series could be over.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Any lineup changes expected? The team showed up 5 on 5 and created lots of offense from turnovers and off the rush.

Not sure what Bura can contribute positively.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Any lineup changes expected? The team showed up 5 on 5 and created lots of offense from turnovers and off the rush.

Only thing I can think of is Bednar keeping Lehkonen on the top line and Mikko with Kadri/Nichuhskin since that seemed to get Rantanen going a bit last game.

After that ENG I'm predicting 2 goals for Mikko tonight.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019

Cogliano went to the locker room in the 3rd period last game after taking a shot to the ankle from Parayko. If he's not good to go it'll be either Sturm or MacDermid coming in for him.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Cogliano went to the locker room in the 3rd period last game after taking a shot to the ankle from Parayko. If he's not good to go it'll be either Sturm or MacDermid coming in for him.
I mean it makes sense for one of those 2 to come in, but I'm wondering if we'll see Bura again if Cogs is out

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
It really is crazy that outside of Jordan Kyrou the Blues have gotten f*** all from the rest of their team minus O'Reilly/Perron.

If the Avs are to win tonight, that'll have to continue.
Agreed ! I heard some say it's the deepest forward group. Their 3 lines was all dangerous but I think there's credit to be given to our defense corpse and forwards who have been very good at limiting them. Top line is to me the only line that needs to figure out how to beat his opposition. They've a hard time generating offense and gets scored on.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Replacing a hard working fast skater who just puts the puck into safe areas with Bura will change the makeup of the fourth line. Or if Bura plays up on the second line affects five on five play for Kadri. I get that Bura is too good to sit for long and Bednar needs to get him going.

But damn I can't wait for them to be rid of Bura and his cap hit. At least EJ and Compher are providing some positive energy and seem to step it up when the chips are down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad