GDT: R2G2 - Knights @ Avs - Night Night, Knights - 8PM

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
MacDonald. The fear of him being able to be in the lineup at any given time causes gameplans to simply breakdown.

DeBoer when he hears MacDonald might draw in...

upload_2021-6-2_12-56-9.gif

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Am I the only one expecting an Avs blowout? Like 4-1 or 5-2....
Glad you feel that way, but I’m expecting Vegas to bring their A+ game and they are pretty good when they actually want to play hockey.

I think we need to focus on scoring that first goal and think if we play like we did last game with the same focused intensity we will win, though.

Hope I’m wrong though. I’d take another blowout.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Glad you feel that way, but I’m expecting Vegas to bring their A+ game and they are actually pretty good when they want to actually play hockey.

I think we need to focus on scoring that first goal and think if we play like we did last game with the same focused intensity we will win, though.

I'm expecting Vegas to push on being the more physical team to wear the Avs down, send a message, and give a little 'payback' for Graves :)rolleyes:) which will lead to penalties. That the Avs capitalize on putting the game out of hand early. I don't think Vegas will be completely focused on a clean, structured game until game 3.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
I'm expecting Vegas to push on being the more physical team to wear the Avs down, send a message, and give a little 'payback' for Graves :)rolleyes:) which will lead to penalties. That the Avs capitalize on putting the game out of hand early. I don't think Vegas will be completely focused on a clean, structured game until game 3.
Hope they do. They’d definitely be approaching the game the wrong way, and they’ve already handed us one game on a platter by starting Lehner, imo.

The way we’re playing, though, who knows! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a faster team in my life.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I expect Vegas to play much, much better tonight, and MAF in net = low scoring game for theAvs.

Score something like 3-2 in OT. I haven't decided who wins yet. Avs will also lose someone important to injury because they are overdue. Everyone here that is expecting a cakewalk thru Vegas to the SCF is gonna be sorely disappointed after the game tonight, win or lose.

Avs win tonight and I think they take this series in 6. Lose, and it's gonna be a dogfight to win 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad