GDT: [R2/G7 Stanley Cup Playoffs] Seattle Kraken @ Dallas Stars - 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET

kranuck

Mar 11, 2023
f*** yeah, I'm happy - I've been waiting forty years for a Seattle team to root for, and I've got a fun one now.
Ah well after the “I’m just happy to be here” shine wears off maybe you won’t be happy with dog shit efforts in elimination games.

Kraken should be ashamed with how they blew this series.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Nope.

People call me negative but I’m not wrong.

The kraken are not fighting they gave up.
You are negative and have a penchant for coming here when things are bad.

You have been wrong multiple times because your opinion is a just a reflection of your negativity and not really the teams performance. A wildcard team pushing 2 teams to game 7's is not giving up.

I would hate to think what you think about the teams like the Oilers and Leafs. Scratch that .. I have no interest in knowing what you think about them.

Maybe its the leftover Canucks fan in you who just cannot get the negitivity out of you no matter how hard you try.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Ah well after the “I’m just happy to be here” shine wears off maybe you won’t be happy with dog shit efforts in elimination games.

At least they show up in most games. You hide out until things are going poorly, and then you shit your pants because you're jogging too fast to get to your machine to complain.

seakraken

May 3, 2023

You have been wrong multiple times because your opinion is a just a reflection of your negativity and not really the teams performance. A wildcard team pushing 2 teams to game 7's is not giving up.

I would hate to think what you think about the teams like the Oilers and Leafs. Scratch that .. I have no interest in knowing what you think about them.

Maybe its the leftover Canucks fan in you who just cannot get the negitivity out of you no matter how hard you try.
ouch! is there a mercy rule?

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA

They were the underdogs.

Also, many of us are Mariners fans. The happy to be here shine hasn’t worn off for them yet for me.

kranuck

Mar 11, 2023

They gave up. This was a pathetic showing in a game 7 and every single one of them except Grubauer should be ashamed of themselves. Embarrassing

Oilers and leafs are fine they should make some tweaks and keep trying. Shouldn’t have kept playing skinner when he was clearly struggling.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Lol, they had 3 shots in the third down by 1 until they pulled the goalie.

They showed zero heart tonight. Terrible showing.

You get one more of these in this thread and then you're done. After that, it's trolling.

kranuck

Mar 11, 2023
Well, it was truly a far better season than any of us except Kranuck expected. Highly proud of how they did.

Now I can reclaim every other evening haha
Nah it was much better than I expected second round is pretty good.

Doesn’t mean I’m gonna pretend they didn’t shit the bed multiple games this series including an absolutely putrid effort in game 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad