GDT: R2-G1: ALBANY DEVILS @ TORONTO MARLIES: Wed May 4th-7:30 PM - ROGERS/AHL LIVE/TSN1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

natephil

Feb 13, 2010
I got bell and LeafsTV but won't be able to watch due to it being aired on Rogers.

Any way to find a stream tonight?

I hate Leafs TV

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
So is he trying to imply Nylander has a more serious problem(concussion?) or that the Marlies are just sitting him and don't want to make it look that way?

I would probably say, that with basically six lines of players who can contribute.., that when someone isn't feeling 100%,
Keefe just rests them.., since they very well will likely go to the fourth round finals..
and will need everyone's contribution, at times..

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Willy and Sosh are just sick...

Sheldon Keefe - May 4, 2016

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Naw, he's fine.

There's an ignore thread/user button if it bothers you that much.:dunno:

Not saying he posts crap. His vids are nice but when he posts the same vid 10x and for every player it gets annoying and can't scroll through to see comments, all i see are his vids...
Out of 80 posts in this thread 40 are his. Again im not telling him to stop posting, i'm just saying it would be better to not spam

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Not saying he posts crap. His vids are nice but when he posts the same vid 10x and for every player it gets annoying and can't scroll through to see comments, all i see are his vids

Then you aren't looking very closely... I post a lot of other information, too.. and I take hours sometimes, to make up stats... and other things.. So do most GDT makers..

I made an average of four new videos every week, for the last three years.., so I don't post the same vid. 10X..
Sorry, if you don't like them..

But, yes... I am overly enthused at times, about our Marlies this season,
because I think they are going all the way..

PS: You tell True not to bother, I caught on to you guys awhile ago..

Last edited:

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
..and some of these ones are from Marlies You-Tube.., not my own..

Sam Carrick - May 4, 2016

T.J. Brennan - May 4, 2016

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
attachment.php

Last edited:

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Then you aren't looking very closely... I post a lot of other information, too.. and I take hours sometimes, to make up stats... and other things.. So do most GDT makers..

I made an average of four new videos every week, for the last three years.., so I don't post the same vid. 10X..
Sorry, if you don't like them..

But, yes... I am overly enthused at times, about our Marlies this season,
because I think they are going all the way..

Yeaaa no. Like i said i'm not dissing your work. I've seen you post these player vids so often on multiple threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad