GDT: [R1G3 Stanley Cup Playoffs] Colorado Avalanche @ Seattle Kraken - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
How fast the complexion of a hockey game can change.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Take the lead going into the third would be nice if this power play clicks (whom am I kidding?)

Reactions: AarG

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
How fast the complexion of a hockey game can change.
By Far the Greatest game in the World...nothing can compare in difficulty and excitement and they play on Blades and a Sheet of Ice with a stick in their hands and at breakneck speeds

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
Sprong injured or just benched? Hasn’t seen the ice anymore after that pp in the first period.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
High high skill move by Beniers...kicks puck from Skate to stick and then has the where-with-all to launch a shot with a player draped all over him to beat Georgiev!!!Amazing!!!

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I tried so hard to convince myself that I don't care about these playoffs since we over achieved by just making it there. But my heart can't take this,
I know exactly what you mean. I was planning to sit back and just enjoy it. I'm sitting back, okay, but I'm digging my fingers into the arm rests way too often.

Reactions: Kat Predator

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Sprong injured or just benched? Hasn’t seen the ice anymore after that pp in the first period.
No idea.

He was nicked up before the series. Might have re-injured himself with that failed attempt to skate backwards. 🤷‍♂️

No shifts in the 2nd period...

Buckle up!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad