GDT: R1G3 - Avs @ Kraken - Rolling on the Road - 8PM

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Opted not to make the trip which is probably for the best cause they’re 1-9 when I’ve seen them away (1-0 at home). All of them were in Van and 8 were from 10-11 to 13-14 so it was mostly rebuilding Avs vs peak Canucks so it’s probably meaningless but not worth the chance given what it would cost

Please just play like the 2nd and 3rd again (but better defensively). Losing sucks but happens. Playing like they don’t care is aggravating

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Mammoth game starting 30 minutes before puck drop. Will have it going on the laptop (ESPN+, Altitude 2) as I watch the Avs on TV and the boxing card on the desktop.

Mammoth have a playoff spot locked up; if they win tonight they are locked into the #3 spot. We don't know which of Calgary or San Diego will be 1/2 yet, but a win would ensure home field in the second round if both Colorado and Panther City Lacrosse Club were to advance to round 2. Only one regular season game left after this one.

Avs need that first goal tonight. Sick of starting in a hole.

Snow Arc

Friendly neighborhood Snow Arc
Aug 14, 2020
Gonna be a heckuva matchup.
matchup.jpg

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Cogs/Hook/LOC was a dominant line before the ASG. IDK if they have played together since. Might be a good thing.

No Nuke sucks. I hope he's just sick and not injued or concussed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad