GDT: R1G2: SEA @ COL: (Series Tied 1-1) 9:30p ET

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It’s not as bad as they say though. It’s a bit of recency bias.

The Seattle Kraken finished the regular season with a 46-28-8 record. They went 20-17-4 at home and 26-11-4 on the road. Including the playoffs, the Seattle Kraken went 47-29-8.

Last year we were dog shit for the last 10-12 games of the season as we rested players but when the playoffs started we flipped a switch game 1.

That was not the case this year. As another poster pointed out it looked more like we were playing pre-season games for at least the first 4 periods of G1 & G2
Being 20-17-4 at home isn't recency bias. It is a full season's worth of games.

For whatever reason, Seattle is objectively worse at home. The Avs need to exploit that.

Reactions: MoreLikeTurdCrapley

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
It’s not as bad as they say though. It’s a bit of recency bias.

The Seattle Kraken finished the regular season with a 46-28-8 record. They went 20-17-4 at home and 26-11-4 on the road. Including the playoffs, the Seattle Kraken went 47-29-8.

Last year we were dog shit for the last 10-12 games of the season as we rested players but when the playoffs started we flipped a switch game 1.

That was not the case this year. As another poster pointed out it looked more like we were playing pre-season games for at least the first 4 periods of G1 & G2
That's just what was said by some of their season ticket holders when I went up there for a game recently. They pointed out the Kraken win home games against terrible teams and end up getting outclassed at home by good teams. On the road they were pretty consistent in their efforts and it led to some impressive wins against good teams.

A quick look at the results for the year pretty much confirms that. They didn't win too many home games against playoff teams.

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
On my way through the Western USA to move to California my car was broken into. Most valuable items stolen were my Reverse Retro (the good one) Makar jersey and my signed MacKinnon jersey.

Yay America……
Where does that stuff get sold? ebay?

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I suggest that he should talk to them BEFORE the games. They seem to have a problem with the first periods or should I dare to say....."starting on time".
sketch-1682123211390.jpg

avalanche_country

Mar 3, 2004
Denver, CO
On my way through the Western USA to move to California my car was broken into. Most valuable items stolen were my Reverse Retro (the good one) Makar jersey and my signed MacKinnon jersey.

Yay America……
I hate thieves with a passion. Sorry to hear that, been there. If I caught one in the act, I’d probably end up in jail.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Dude, it's called black humor. Really sorry it happened, that's why I asked where it's sold. There are a ton of people on here who could look for it online and help get it back.
Black humor when someone you don’t know JUST had a traumatic event costing them well in the thousands isn’t black humor. That’s just being a scumbag. I guess I finally understand your username.

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Black humor when someone you don’t know JUST had a traumatic event costing them well in the thousands isn’t black humor. That’s just being a scumbag. I guess I finally understand your username.
Clearly we misunderstand each other, because the first reply I had was in an effort to help you recover your jerseys. Can't do much else than that. I'm sorry that you took the other guy's joke wrong... I didn't think someone would post such information on an enormous public international forum if they were so sensitive about it. Good luck to you.

Avaholic19

Sep 19, 2007
Greeley
Well one benefit of getting robbed is I get the opportunity to see which members are better off on “ignore”.

Thanks to everyone with their kind words. To everyone else, I sure hope you’re not a believer in karma.
that really sucks man, whoever stole those are real scumbags but the joke was funny. sorry?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad