GDT: R1G2: SEA @ COL: (Series Tied 1-1) 9:30p ET

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I wanna see a statement game ala game 2 against Tampa ! :nod:

ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Bednar needs to make a couple small but necessary changes, and the Avs players as a whole need to pull their heads out.

Lehkonen-Compher-Nuke doesn't work. At least not with this year's version of Nuke. Maybe it would have worked last year as he was a 1 man play driver but he's a bit hobbled this year and that line has no offensive creativity.

JJ if healthy should be in for EJ.

Nuke-Mack-Malgin
Lehky-Compher-Rants
Newshit-Eller-Erod
Nieto-Cogs/Meyers-LOC

Toews-Makar
Byram-Manson
G-JJ

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
What I enjoyed about the ESPN broadcast is that the narrative of the Avs changes depending on the context.

If they are talking about Seattle winning the game its all about how amazing it is they are beating the cup champs etc (the Avs are good)

But if they are talking about the Avs its all about how they are losing to Seattle (the Avs are bad).

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
What I enjoyed about the ESPN broadcast is that the narrative of the Avs changes depending on the context.

If they are talking about Seattle winning the game its all about how amazing it is they are beating the cup champs etc (the Avs are good)

But if they are talking about the Avs its all about how they are losing to Seattle (the Avs are bad).
That’s mostly cause Boucher is an unprofessional asshole who can’t be objective.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
If I have to see how Kurtis MacDermid fares against the Seattle forecheck I may just skip watching this one.
Probably will be Bhunt.

I’m afraid that’s what will happen. Hunt would be in also right?
They would only be down one D-man, as JMFJ didn't play on Tuesday. So it would be one of Dermy or Bhunt. Bhunt is the better option, as Dermy is so slow and terrible.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014

So no JMFJ or Manson now.

That Manson signing is going to go down as a complete waste.

Manson 4+ mil barely played all year
EJ 6 mil is completely washed
Landeskog 7 mil can’t play at all.

Zero replacements at deadline, only adjustment is taking nuke off pp1 instead of compher who already barely looks like a playoff 3C. We are going out to a first time playoff team as defending champs and it’s f***ing pathetic to have to endure this. I’m really glad we won last year because it’s about to get real tough in Denver.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
That Manson signing is going to go down as a complete waste.

Manson 4+ mil barely played all year
EJ 6 mil is completely washed
Landeskog 7 mil can’t play at all.

Zero replacements at deadline, only adjustment is taking nuke off pp1 instead of compher who already barely looks like a playoff 3C. We are going out to a first time playoff team as defending champs and it’s f***ing pathetic to have to endure this. I’m really glad we won last year because it’s about to get real tough in Denver.
That’s been pretty obvious unfortunately. His re signing this off season was a mistake even before the season started.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad