GDT: R1G2: SEA @ COL: (Series Tied 1-1) 9:30p ET

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Well one benefit of getting robbed is I get the opportunity to see which members are better off on “ignore”.

Thanks to everyone with their kind words. To everyone else, I sure hope you’re not a believer in karma.

He made a joke. No malicious intent imo.

I have been robbed few times and it sucks. It really sucks. Time will heal your wounds. Probably too early to joke about it for you.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Glad you see it that way because alot of people here dont lol Calling out shit plays isnt negative its fact. When Toews got called out for his pizza in game 1 it wasnt negative it was fact. It was horrible. Last night Comphers dumb ass throwing that make a wish pass leading to a 3 on 1 the other way late in a period the Avs took over that was stupid and worthy of being called out.

He was ok. I hated him on the PK and always will. He served up a nice pie to the Kraken who nearly scored. EJ saved him there.
Spot on King! Spot on!

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Tough to get riled up about barely beating a team with Grubauer in net.

Sorry man. Only 20 minutes of joy for you in this one. Maybe they'll lose today and give you something to celebrate.

Oh and you might want to skip your stats the last two periods so you don’t spoil your “they barely beat em” narrative.

Last Two Periods

Shots
Avs - 31
Kraken - 18

Corsi (5v5)
Avs - 44
Kraken - 27

Fenwick (5v5)
Avs - 39
Kraken - 18

Scoring Chances (5v5)
Avs - 21
Kraken - 10

High Danger Chances (5v5)
Avs - 9
Kraken - 4

xGF (5v5)
Avs - 2.34
Kraken - 0.99

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Johnson’s misses empty net by 20 ft. Dude is good for one hit per game and that’s about it.

EJ's had some plays worthy of criticism, but hitting isn't one of them. He was tied for 4th in the playoffs in hits when everyone had played 2 games.

Game 1 - 6
Game 2 - 6

He also lead the team by a substantial margin during the regular season even though he played less games.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Sorry man. Only 20 minutes of joy for you in this one. Maybe they'll lose today and give you something to celebrate.

Oh and you might want to skip your stats the last two periods so you don’t spoil your “they barely beat em” narrative.

Last Two Periods

Shots
Avs - 31
Kraken - 18

Corsi (5v5)
Avs - 44
Kraken - 27

Fenwick (5v5)
Avs - 39
Kraken - 18

Scoring Chances (5v5)
Avs - 21
Kraken - 10

High Danger Chances (5v5)
Avs - 9
Kraken - 4

xGF (5v5)
Avs - 2.34
Kraken - 0.99

Pretty crazy what happens to the stats when you ignore a 1st period where Seattle went 86% xGF%. But hey, you love cherry picking numbers, so all the more power to you. As long as the scoreboard only takes into account the periods where the Avs played well, they should be well on their way to the Cup.

Last edited:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Pretty crazy what happens to the stats when you ignore a 1st period where Seattle went 89% xGF%. But hey, you love cherry picking stats, so all the more power to you. As long as the scoreboard only takes into account the periods where the Avs played well, they should be well on their way to the Cup.

lol yeah I'm the one cherry picking stats. Not the guy who cherry picks 5v5 stats and losses against playoffs teams, and ignores their good 5v5 stats and winning record against playoff teams in the second half.

Or says they barely beat Seattle last game, because of 1/3 of the game's stats and ignores the other 2/3. :laugh:

Reactions: Pokecheque

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Thank God Eberle decided to go into pylon mode and stop the puck before shooting it. If that was a one-timer, it probably would have had enough force to go over the pad.

Right, he should have scored. It was a 3 on 1 against Rantanen playing defense.

What impressed me was the second extension from George. He went with the split leg initially sideways, with the extra second that Eberle took he then pointed it upwards and got an extra few inches on the extension. Amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad