GDT: R1G1 - Predators @ Avalanche - Kicking Off the Real Season - 7:30 PM

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

giphy.gif

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Do you think Rittich gets another shot in game 2 or do they see what Ingram can do?
Double edged sward. You don't give Rittich another shot, and you could kill his confidence if you have to go back to him. However, he stinks it up again and you lose, you're in deep shit in the series. I think they'll make a change cause they kinda have to win Game 2, or they're probably toast.

Reactions: forsbergavs32

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Just finished the game. The only thing I didnt like about it was Duchene scored two goals. Everything else the Avs did was dominant. Kadri and Bura were meh. Noticed Kadri stayed away from the big scrum. Missed Landy. Nathan and Makar doing their thing. Mikko has a quiet 3 point night as he usually does.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I think this is exactly what Nashville wants. Take someone who can actually help the Avs (Pker, energy guy, etc.) out of the lineup and dress a guy that will play maybe 6 min, can fight, but not much else. Dermy isn't gonna keep Nashville from doing stupid shit when he's sitting on the bench.
It will put an end to end of period antics when we're winning. Like what happen with Lehky and Josi jumping G. Dermy hasn't exactly been terrible when he's played either.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I liked what I saw from Burky too, he was throwing his body around which surprised me. Just has to get that shot through and on net now

Too many soft plays with the puck for me. Also didn't like that he looked off Byram while he was open multiple times just to take a shot and get it blocked.

Reactions: BrickNHL

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Double edged sward. You don't give Rittich another shot, and you could kill his confidence if you have to go back to him. However, he stinks it up again and you lose, you're in deep shit in the series. I think they'll make a change cause they kinda have to win Game 2, or they're probably toast.

Yeah, honestly I think you go back to Rittich for Game 2, but with a very short leash.

Like if I'm Hynes for game 2, not a chance am I leaving him in for 5 goals. In fact if the Avs get up like 3-0 or 3-1 even in the first period, I'd be putting Ingram in.

But Rittich is the backup and IMO you've gotta give him one more shot. He was bad, but the Preds gave him zero help as well.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad