Euro: R16: Wales v Denmark, 6/26/2021

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ah he could’ve controlled that so much space. Terrible dive by the defender. What I hate about these is that reverse it people will be complaing about the striker trying to get a penalty. The ref would’ve never call it

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I have a totally random and off-topic question: When people of other Nordic countries speak to a Dane, do they do so in English? Because the Danish accent to me (a monolingual English speaker) is almost completely impossible to understand. I can listen to Swedish and Norwegian and pick out some words but Danish? Forget it, it's as if I'm on another planet.

I’m not so learned in languages apart from the little German I know and what I pick up from sports papers or television, but there is some good Danish television like Borgen which I think would give you a better idea of the language. I’ve even caught a phrase or two in watching.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I don’t know who the first alternative would be, but while Braithwaite hasn’t been awful he seems wasted on the wing. Andreas Skov Olsen might be a better option?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad