GDT: [R1/G7 Stanley Cup Playoffs] Seattle Kraken @ Colorado Avalanche - 6:30 p.m. PT / 9:30 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
This is like watching one long Colorado power play. We aren't even challenging them in the neutral zone, They just keep whooshing right in,

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Its bound to happen. They are going to be double and triple shifting their star players who are much better than ours. Need Gru to keep playing the way he has and hope the Avs get tired and make mistake(s) that we can capitalize on.

I’m liking how they are making those players skate a lot on the long shifts. Game 6 was not working that way.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Its bound to happen. They are going to be double and triple shifting their star players who are much better than ours. Need Gru to keep playing the way he has and hope the Avs get tired and make mistake(s) that we can capitalize on.
I don’t care how many shots the Avs get, as long as the Kraken force them to fire from outside where Gru can see them all the way.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
That's kind of what's happening.

They're trying to steamroll over us, and we're counterpunching with some chances. Have to stay defensive minded but keep up the counter strikes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad