GDT: R1, G5 Blues @ Wild 8:50pm CT (ESPN, BSN, BSMW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
St. Louis Blues at Minnesota Wild (best-of-7 series is tied 2-2)
Puck drop: 8:50 p.m
Watch: Bally Sports North; ESPN
Listen: FM 100.3 KFAN; Wild Radio Network; Wild NHL App

Not Weird. Wild.

With the series tied at 2-2, it returns to Xcel Energy Center where the Wild will try and duplicate its last effort here in Game 2, a 6-2 victory last Wednesday.

Historically, when a best-of-7 series is tied at 2-2, the winner of Game 5 holds an all-time record of 219-58, a winning percentage just north of 79 percent, including a 6-0 record during the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Leddy and Bortuzzo seem likely to re-join the lineup on Tuesday night. Krug will miss some time while Scandella seems unlikely to play.
Wild Warmup: Minnesota vs. St. Louis, Game 5

Last game recap:
1652154539967.jpeg

Lineup:

:wild
Kaprizov. JEE, and 10 other guys
that70s-show-drinking.gif

Brodin/Dumba
Middleton/Spurgeon
2 guys

MAF or Talbot (maybe both)

:blues
Perron, ROR, Kyrou, 7-9 others.

D-men:
monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-just-a-flesh-wound.gif

Binnington probably.

6fkhai.jpg

Lets Go Wild

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
anyone else been snooping on the blues board and watching their troll say Boldy intentionally ass ended Krug hoping to hurt him? it is quite entertaining.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
anyone else been snooping on the blues board and watching their troll say Boldy intentionally ass ended Krug hoping to hurt him? it is quite entertaining.
No. Because I don't give a s*** what any of them think or say. I don't harbor any ill will towards them, as *most* of them have been pretty decent. But, in the grand scheme of things, they don't matter. In most cases they're wrong on a lot, so most opinions that come out of there are suspect to begin with and a waste of my time. On a good note, they're not Avs or Dallas fans. So, they have a small leg up there.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
No. Because I don't give a s*** what any of them think or say. I don't harbor any ill will towards them, as *most* of them have been pretty decent. But, in the grand scheme of things, they don't matter. In most cases they're wrong on a lot, so most opinions that come out of there are suspect to begin with and a waste of my time. On a good note, they're not Avs or Dallas fans. So, they have a small leg up there.
fair enough.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Really no excuses. We had the better season, we've got home-ice, and the blues are banged up. Fluery worries the poop out of me with how fidgety he is in net, and he's been letting pucks squeak through him.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota

Meanwhile, Leddy and Bortuzzo are back.

Was hoping for Dewar but at home Dlo may get the crowd going a bit more and maybe actually f*** some people up and turn the tide.
Really no excuses. We had the better season, we've got home-ice, and the blues are banged up. Fluery worries the poop out of me with how fidgety he is in net, and he's been letting pucks squeak through him.
agreed. its time for Kap to take over the game and Fiala to put his money where his mouth is, you want that big contract go earn it here and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad