GDT: R1, G5 Blues @ Wild 8:50pm CT (ESPN, BSN, BSMW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
See you guys next year. Fiala and Dumba should be gone, fourth line worthless. Schenn is a dirty pos

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
There is nothing this team has shown tonight that gives any confidence that they could handle pulling Fleury early without the Blues getting the empty netter in quick fashion.

Reactions: MK9

Artemia

Mar 2, 2011
Zucc playing like sh*t

Fiala playing like a shell of his season

Does Hartman still play for this team?

Hartman is so f***ing bad. Put him on a line without zucc/ kap and he wont even get 10 points in a season.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Would be super weird if there were plenty of blame to go around instead of some weird, misguided sense of needing to defend specific players, wouldn't it?

Evason should face the most blame. He flat-out refuses to make any sort of adjustment or take a chance. He's also 1-2 at home where he can dictate the matchups, which he again refuses to change. The 4th line is literally worthless.

The entire Fiala line has been bad, Gaudreau has brought nothing and you can tell Boldy is a rookie. Fiala has taken too many penalties and should be the driver of this line, has failed. Meanwhile Hartman is feasting off 97 being a top 5 player on the planet, and is bringing zero to the table either.

Either way, I look forward to us going through cap hell for the next 3 years and wasting the prime of 97

Reactions: Spurgeon and TaLoN

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hartman is so f***ing bad. Put him on a line without zucc/ kap and he wont even get 10 points in a season.
He's a guy making 1.7M/yr, who was a bottom six RW. Not his fault that the team asked him to be a #1C. Oh, and he scored 34 goals this year. What do you expect?

Reactions: MK9

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Would be super weird if there were plenty of blame to go around instead of some weird, misguided sense of needing to defend specific players, wouldn't it?

I'm "defending" Fiala because he has 2 assists tonight and isn't even close to the reason we're losing right now, and people want to act like he's physically handed the Blues all four of their goals.

Ironically, your post also seems relevant to Fleury and the people who refuse to admit he hasn't lived up to his end of the bargain yet.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I'm "defending" Fiala because he has 2 assists tonight and isn't even close to the reason we're losing right now, and people want to act like he's physically handed the Blues all four of their goals.

Ironically, your post also seems relevant to Fleury and the people who refuse to admit he hasn't lived up to his end of the bargain yet.
Was all encompassing there bud. Didn't quote you and I didn't point the finger at any poster in specific. Unless you saw something else. Take it down a notch.

Mnsportsfan22

Apr 5, 2013

He absolutely hasn't but neither has fiala. This teams success wasn't because our goalies were great. It was fiala and kaprisov. One showed up the other hasn't

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The entire Fiala line has been bad, Gaudreau has brought nothing and you can tell Boldy is a rookie. Fiala has taken too many penalties and should be the driver of this line, has failed.

At the risk of defending Fiala (not proper to do around here), didn't we spend 2.5 years complaining about how not having linemates wasn't going to allow him to do much. So wouldn't having two linemates who have completely disappeared, support that claim, and be exactly what we've been pointing to for 2.5 years?

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
He absolutely hasn't but neither has fiala. This teams success wasn't because our goalies were great. It was fiala and kaprisov. One showed up the other hasn't
If that's the case then our roster is constructed absolutely terribly, which I maintain from the beginning of the season when you go into yet another year with 4 bottom 6 centers, you will not win when it matters.

Reactions: Guffawstev and AKL

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I Don't Know What I Expected.gif

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Back to the series thread

Status