Quinn Hughes Mega thread: Top in points, Norris consideration, MVP and Canucks fans hearts

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
I mean.. I'd argue that it's hard to be sheltered when you are playing 25+ minutes a game.

The zone starts thing is just common sense coaching

Exactly. But it's been used as an argument against players for ages, and me and many others have pointed out how silly it is. But when Makar finally is the D with the (by a pretty large margin among D with over 500 minutes played) highest Ozone% then it's common sense coaching. Exactly the same can be applied to Quinn Hughes and not playing the PK. It's common sense coaching because he's being used in other, according to the coach, more important situations while they also have other players who are good enough at killing penalites.

Reactions: Slimmy

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
How can Hughes who was absolutely atrocious against the Bruins the other night ever be considered a top D in the NHL? Kid was absolutely bullied. How many damn mistakes did he make? A foreshadowing of what is to come when the playoffs start. He will disappear like he always does because he is petrified of getting hit.

Also some extremely lazy defensive plays that directly led to goals against. It's because the kid doesn't want to actually play DEFENSE. Don't worry Canucks fanboys I will be back in the playoffs when he disappears like he always does, but will leave for now to let you stew.

I've never seen Cale have a game that bad even when he takes the night off.
Do you have a humilation fetish or did you lose a bet? This isn't even good trolling.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
It's not trolling. Everything I said is 100% fact. Why is fanboyism and a constant agenda of lies tolerated?

Don't worry I'll be back to remind you when the playoffs start.

100% fact?
Clown boy said he always disappears in playoffs yet he’s only played in them one season and was 2nd on their team in scoring during that stint?

Big Brain logic working overtime for you today.

Sykur

Apr 11, 2011
How can Hughes who was absolutely atrocious against the Bruins the other night ever be considered a top D in the NHL? Kid was absolutely bullied. How many damn mistakes did he make? A foreshadowing of what is to come when the playoffs start. He will disappear like he always does because he is petrified of getting hit.

Also some extremely lazy defensive plays that directly led to goals against. It's because the kid doesn't want to actually play DEFENSE. Don't worry Canucks fanboys I will be back in the playoffs when he disappears like he always does, but will leave for now to let you stew.

I've never seen Cale have a game that bad even when he takes the night off.

compositiondivision.jpg

Reactions: geebster

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
It's not trolling. Everything I said is 100% fact. Why is fanboyism and a constant agenda of lies tolerated?

Don't worry I'll be back to remind you when the playoffs start.
It's not trolling, it's like when my dog is barking at the sky I don't assume there is something actually there for him to bark at, you see what you want to see brah and we keep going.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad