Injury Report: Quincey to see a doctor next week regarding his ankle (UPD: Quincey out 9-12 weeks)

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
kindl should have been waived last year.

we know what he have in kindl. a soft player that avoids contact at all costs and occasionally makes a good offensive play and is a liability in the defensive zone

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
If kindl gets claimed and then someone gets hurt we still have smith. No way do we send march down at this point.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010

Not really. Kindl is buying you time to allow your prospects to play big minutes instead of completely stalling their development while they sit in the NHL press box. It never ceases to amaze me that people don't get this. You see this argument over and over. Kindl is helping prospects not holding them back.

Blocking them from playing big minutes in the NHL is helping them?

Please explain.

Actual Thought*

Blocking them from playing big minutes in the NHL is helping them?

Please explain.

Kindl's slot is that of a healthy scratch. You know that. It shouldn't need explaining. Q is better than Marchenko. If he wasn't you might have an argument.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Kindl's slot is that of a healthy scratch. You know that. It shouldn't need explaining. Q is better than Marchenko. If he wasn't you might have an argument.
And soon Smith can take the healthy scratch slot. Quincey-Marchenko is a much better 3rd pairing than Quincey-Smith.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
So who is injured?
Quincey, Franzen, Pulkkinen, Miller? Kindl?

Nosek was reassigned to GR today so I'd expect to see Miller back Thursday.

Quincey was also said to be possible for that game but no confirmation either way that I can find yet.

Kindl is just scrated unless you count being bad as an injury.

Not sure the timeline on Pulks.

Franzen is Franzen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad