Question For A Write-Up. Need EDM Fans Thoughts.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
So with the Wild season at the brink, I'm starting writing my Offseason State of the Union for the Wild and strategy for the team going forward. The Wild have had the same basic group together for awhile now and it's becoming clearer that we are probably going to top out just below cup contender if the Wild don't make changes. The primes of the players they developed and the primes of the players they brought in just never meshed.

The Wild will probably look to shake things up a bit next year and I was looking for trade partners. EDM seems like a natural fit for both teams.

My basic thoughts---

-Going forward obviously every roster move will be made with the thought of McDavid on the team and the FO should construct a roster around him that grows and peaks at the same he does.

-This means that largely, the Oilers should be targeting players who are 20-21-22 so you don't face the issues that the Wild are facing now.

-EDM's biggest obstacle going forward will be drafting/acquiring/developing a D core.

-EDM's front office/fans are building around the idea of McDavid/Draisaitl #1/#2

--Nugent-Hopkins being a #3 means that EDM is very deep at C and could possibly trade a valuable asset to get valuable assets in return that shore up holes.

--This means that value wise McDavid/Draisaitl are a tier higher than Hall who is a tier higher than Hopkins and Eberle.

--Eberle and Hopkins are expendable because of the center depth EDM has and Eberle's age (25) means that he doesn't really fit with the long term future of the EDM when they will be contending for cups. Under this assumption, the best idea would be to trade Eberle sooner rather than later as the older he gets the less value he'll have

--EDM fans consider Klefbom, Nurse, and Reinhart as NHL caliber D with upside

--EDM's biggest need by far is defense. Articles I've read suggest that you need D that can step up and be a factor offensively too. http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Matt...se-From-The-Blue-A-Critical-Failure/191/76449

Well you won't find a team with as many young, talented dfenders who can play well in al 3 zones as the Wild have.

Available targets for EDM:

-Jared Spurgeon

In some lights he's our best defender. Small, but dictates the pace of the game when he plays. Can QB the PP. Great #2 to Suter or anchor as a #3/#4

-Marco Scandella

Bigger and a lot more prototypical than Spurgeon...he's physical, a good skater, has a bomb, and above average offensive skills. In a team with less D talent and without Ryan Suter, Scandella would have a bigger role and shine. His size makes him more protypically a shut down defender than Spurgeon.

Both of these guys in a bigger role and more opportunities would really shine. Both guys provide shut down defense with above average offense. Spurgeon is one of those players that can really set the tone in the same way that guys like Tyson Barrie are considered catalysts for the team.

I'm telling you that I'm not trying to sell you these players, but I'm not sure that there is any other team in the league thats offering these caliber of D who are in their primes and on team friendly contracts. Both guys have played as a #2 for stretches and when they played together a Spurgeon-Scandella combo was better than Suter-Brodin.

Now the reason these guys don't fit as well as at 25/26...again if I was EDM I would be looking younger.

Luckily the Wild can offer that too. Matt Dumba and Jonas Brodin are 21 and 22 and basically good for opposite reasons.

Dumba is one of the more dynamic young defenders in the league and will definintely QB powerplays. Dumba has crazy high offensive potential as a defender. He's got all of the tools to sort of like PK Subban does. HUGE heavy shot. Great skating ability. Great passer. Good puck skills. Fights and stands up for himself and lays people out.

Dumba's 21 years old and an offensive defensmen so he definitely does have lapses in the defensive zone and times where his aggressive style gets him in trouble. But his floor is top 4 defender, #1 PP QB...20 goals 25 assists. Most upside here.

Brodin is an amazing player to those who know hockey. He's an old school defensive defender. He's one of the smoothest skaters on the team and the best defender and even better than Suter. He's played 200+ games mostly on top pairing and has plenty of playoff experience. Don't let his lack of points make yout hink he's bad with the puck. He's great at that first pass on the break out and regrouping. He just usually makes simple plays. Another potential #1 pairing guy.

What would the value of a Nugent-Hopkins and or an Eberle be?

6God*

Eberle for Brodin is a deal that I'd be keen on making. Not sure if Minnesota fans would be down for it.

Nuge carries a slightly higher price IMO - probably Brodin+Spurgeon type deal

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Eberle for Brodin is a deal that I'd be keen on making. Not sure if Minnesota fans would be down for it.

Agreed. Really no interest in Minnesota's defenseman for Nuge unless there is a nice add. Eberle is doable.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities

I'll start off by saying that Eberle for Brodin would not be a bad starting point for that deal. I do think Brodin holds more value than Eberle.

Ok thank you for the response. From a Wild fan perspective, getting to see Spurgeon play everyday, I think that Brodin and Spurgeon is way too much. Brodin and Spurgeon would be your #1 pairing day 1 and actually be a pretty good one. Those are the two through Suter's career here have been his D partners. The only reason Brodin stopped playing with Suter is he was actually playing on his off hand and Suter wanted to play with someone who was playing with the correct hand.

I don't think I could give up 2 #1 pairing caliber guys for Nugent-Hopkins

What about like Brodin/Olofsson for Nugent-Hopkins

Olofsson is a Klefbom clone aka Brodin lite and is NHL ready but has dealt with some injuries and doesn't have a spot. He played time this year and looked really good in the NHL. Future 2nd pairing guy.

Is there any chance that working with Mike Rielly and Gustav Olofsson who are our 2 young D prospects that make our current NHLers guys available at all...is there any interest in them from EDM?

What are some other pieces that would interest Wild fans to add with Eberle if the Wild started with Brodin and went from there?

6God*

I'll start off by saying that Eberle for Brodin would not be a bad starting point for that deal. I do think Brodin holds more value than Eberle.

Ok thank you for the response. From a Wild fan perspective, getting to see Spurgeon play everyday, I think that Brodin and Spurgeon is way too much. Brodin and Spurgeon would be your #1 pairing day 1 and actually be a pretty good one. Those are the two through Suter's career here have been his D partners. The only reason Brodin stopped playing with Suter is he was actually playing on his off hand and Suter wanted to play with someone who was playing with the correct hand.

I don't think I could give up 2 #1 pairing caliber guys for Nugent-Hopkins

What about like Brodin/Olofsson for Nugent-Hopkins

Olofsson is a Klefbom clone aka Brodin lite and is NHL ready but has dealt with some injuries and doesn't have a spot. He played time this year and looked really good in the NHL. Future 2nd pairing guy.

Is there any chance that working with Mike Rielly and Gustav Olofsson who are our 2 young D prospects that make our current NHLers guys available at all...is there any interest in them from EDM?

What are some other pieces that would interest Wild fans to add with Eberle if the Wild started with Brodin and went from there?

Not that I've watched much of him lately, but are we talking about the same diminutive Jared Spurgeon who's never hit the 30-pt plateau as a legit top-pairing defenseman?

I'm wondering if you've been watching the Oilers to be making claims as him being top-pairing on day 1.

Anyone looks good playing with the horse that is Ryan Suter - hell even Brodin seemed odes better alongside that guy. Spurgeon enjoyed the same benefits this year.

One of MIN's biggest weaknesses is their lack of depth on D IMO. It's Suter+XXX and then a pretty big drop-off.

Again, I think I'd be willing to do an Eberle-for-Brodin type deal because of Brodin's draft pedigree and pre-existing chemistry with Klefbom (albeit while playing his off-side).

I see an Alzner-type defenseman in Brodin - and to me that's worth paying the price for to secure a second pairing.

It's something us Oiler fans were hoping for when the two were drafted. Klefbom had better potential than Brodin but was a higher-risk pick. We are starting to see the fruits of our patience in him when you see the 40+ point pace he can produce at while playing sound top-pairing style defense. The Carlson to Brodin's Alzner one might say.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Agreed. Really no interest in Minnesota's defenseman for Nuge unless there is a nice add. Eberle is doable.

Ok fair enough. I assume the same is true for Draisaitl?

Would you guys do something like...

Pominville/Brodin for Eberle/Poiliout

Taking on the extra money from Pominville's deal would make that deal a yes for me. And Poilliout would fit a 3rd line role much better than Pominville does as our young guys need more minutes not a Pominville who has seen his best years. Still a solid player though.

For Eberle...

Brodin is one option and the value isn't horrible for either side there.

But I could start with 2 21 year old defenders that could step in and play in the NHL for you guys next year.

Olofsson is a Brodin lite and has avoided being a problem for the Wild because he's dealt with a couple injuries this season and last season...he was being fast tracked as he dominated at all levels until he got hurt in one of his 1st games in the AHL. As soon as he was healthy he was quickly promoted to the NHL for a cup of coffee and looked really good.

Rielly looks a like Nick Leddy 2.0. Amazing skater and great vision. Came in as a rookie and played a lot on the PP. Could QB a PP in the future. Probably in the future he'll be an ideal 2nd pairing guy who can QB your PP kinda like Nick Leddy.

Those 2 guys right now are the reason that the Wild are even open to having discussions to trade young, controllable top pairing and top 4 pairing defenders is because those guys are ready to start to get consistent NHL time and look to be both pretty good.

Olofsson/Rielly for Eberle

OR would you guys just laugh and walk away at that?

6God*

Ok fair enough. I assume the same is true for Draisaitl?

Would you guys do something like...

Pominville/Brodin for Eberle/Poiliout

Taking on the extra money from Pominville's deal would make that deal a yes for me. And Poilliout would fit a 3rd line role much better than Pominville does as our young guys need more minutes not a Pominville who has seen his best years. Still a solid player though.

For Eberle...

Brodin is one option and the value isn't horrible for either side there.

But I could start with 2 21 year old defenders that could step in and play in the NHL for you guys next year.

Olofsson is a Brodin lite and has avoided being a problem for the Wild because he's dealt with a couple injuries this season and last season...he was being fast tracked as he dominated at all levels until he got hurt in one of his 1st games in the AHL. As soon as he was healthy he was quickly promoted to the NHL for a cup of coffee and looked really good.

Rielly looks a like Nick Leddy 2.0. Amazing skater and great vision. Came in as a rookie and played a lot on the PP. Could QB a PP in the future. Probably in the future he'll be an ideal 2nd pairing guy who can QB your PP kinda like Nick Leddy.

Those 2 guys right now are the reason that the Wild are even open to having discussions to trade young, controllable top pairing and top 4 pairing defenders is because those guys are ready to start to get consistent NHL time and look to be both pretty good.

Olofsson/Rielly for Eberle

OR would you guys just laugh and walk away at that?

Laugh and walk away.

We aren't looking for young future-comers - we need established talent. Brodin or bust I'd say.

And you're right, the value is close on an Ebs+Brodin deal. If the Oil need to add, then take a pick or prospect or something.

You may need to throw in another warm body to make the contract stuff work for you.

Pouliot is going to command a hefty price from the Oil - there's no situation where trading a big fast winger seems feasible given where that team has struggled the past few years.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Not that I've watched much of him lately, but are we talking about the same diminutive Jared Spurgeon who's never hit the 30-pt plateau as a legit top-pairing defenseman?

I'm wondering if you've been watching the Oilers to be making claims as him being top-pairing on day 1.

Anyone looks good playing with the horse that is Ryan Suter - hell even Brodin seemed odes better alongside that guy. Spurgeon enjoyed the same benefits this year.

One of MIN's biggest weaknesses is their lack of depth on D IMO. It's Suter+XXX and then a pretty big drop-off.

Again, I think I'd be willing to do an Eberle-for-Brodin type deal because of Brodin's draft pedigree and pre-existing chemistry with Klefbom (albeit while playing his off-side).

I see an Alzner-type defenseman in Brodin - and to me that's worth paying the price for to secure a second pairing.

It's something us Oiler fans were hoping for when the two were drafted. Klefbom had better potential than Brodin but was a higher-risk pick. We are starting to see the fruits of our patience in him when you see the 40+ point pace he can produce at while playing sound top-pairing style defense. The Carlson to Brodin's Alzner one might say.

This is objectively wrong. It's pretty universally agreed upon that the Wild have one of the top 5 groups in the league. There's a reason despite a medoicre goalie they are always in the top 5/top 10 in defense.

Brodin is better than Alzner. Brodin was playing top line minutes when he was 20. Other teams fans are never going to value him like the team that has him because they don't see him play and he's not flashy. I mean at worst...Brodin is what Alzner is in his prime...at 22. He's going to keep getting better too.

Spurgeon played better and had better chemistry with Scandella than Spurgeon. Suter is a horse and one of the best in the league...but it's pretty obviously...especially when they play together that Suter gets beat more often and makes more mistakes defensively than Brodin.

And yes Spurgeon plays on the top pairing for us. Again don't let point totals tell you everything about players you don't watch. The entire team struggled to score. Spurgeon is a top pairing defender, yes. he currently is for a team that's top 10 in defense and he certainly would be on your team as well.

Brodin is the guy you pair on your top pairing with an offensive defender because he can shut everything down. Brodin is a better pure defender than Suter although there are parts of the game than just defense and thats what makes Suter so good.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Laugh and walk away.

We aren't looking for young future-comers - we need established talent. Brodin or bust I'd say.

And you're right, the value is close on an Ebs+Brodin deal. If the Oil need to add, then take a pick or prospect or something.

You may need to throw in another warm body to make the contract stuff work for you.

Pouliot is going to command a hefty price from the Oil - there's no situation where trading a big fast winger seems feasible given where that team has struggled the past few years.

Ok. I've dipped my toes in the water and it looks like the deal would have to be Brodin for Eberle and a prospect or something.

Thank you for the response. This is definitely something the Wild will think about.

If there was a way to get you guys to take Pominville's contract along with Brodin and get Eberle back it would be an almost sure thing.

Is there a way that Pominville/Brodin for Eberle could work?

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I mean I'm not sure how you guys feel about Yakupov...he's always got trade rumors on his back. We could take him off your hands and give you Pominville he is like the anti-Yakupov. lol

The one other question I would ask...

Would you guys do Dumba for Eberle

slim2001

Aug 2, 2008
Alberta

Pretty much sums it up. Would do a deal around Eberle (I think Eberle has more value but we are desperate for defense so would go 1 for 1) for Brodin who I prefer over Dumba. I think original poster may see the Wild defense as a lot better and higher potential than I do. Suter is a #1 stud, Spurgeon is a #3, Scandella and Bodin are #4, Dumba #5 on most teams with room for some growth out of Brodin and Dumba but I would not pay top pairing potential value for either.

I do think Wild and Oilers make good trade partners as we have extra forwards and you have extra defense just about finding the right deal.

6God*

I mean I'm not sure how you guys feel about Yakupov...he's always got trade rumors on his back. We could take him off your hands and give you Pominville he is like the anti-Yakupov. lol

No on Dumba. And no one is touching Pominville with that 5.6M cap hit.

Yakupov had an up-and-down year - by no means is he a non-asset. I'd probably flip him for one of your aforementioned defense prospects if the deal is available.

slim2001

Aug 2, 2008
Alberta

Definite no for adding Yakupov for Pominville. Oilers would only take Pominville if he was negative value in the trade. Something like Eberle and Fayne for Brodin and Pominville.

I would not do a deal around Eberle for Dumba.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Pretty much sums it up. Would do a deal around Eberle (I think Eberle has more value but we are desperate for defense so would go 1 for 1) for Brodin who I prefer over Dumba. I think original poster may see the Wild defense as a lot better and higher potential than I do. Suter is a #1 stud, Spurgeon is a #3, Scandella and Bodin are #4, Dumba #5 on most teams with room for some growth out of Brodin and Dumba but I would not pay top pairing potential value for either.

I do think Wild and Oilers make good trade partners as we have extra forwards and you have extra defense just about finding the right deal.

Fair enough analysis. Although I do admit I wrote rather optimistically about the guys....

Spurgeon is either a #2 to an elite defender who's the #1 or a good #3 yes.

Scandella is also a #3.

And yes, Scandella-Spurgeon was basically the ultimate 2nd pairing ever. In an ideal world that would be my 2nd pairing.

Playing with Suter is hard because although it makes your life easier playing with one of the best defenders in the league...his partner always defers to him and doesn't really shine as much himself .

Brodin is a top pairing caliber defender but he doesn't bring much at all to the score sheet which is hard for some people. However, he doesn't handle and pass the puck like a guy who scores as little as he did. A lot of Wild fans thought Brodin helped Suter way more than Suter helped Brodin.

Right now Dumba is a bottom pairing defender with a lot of offensive potential. He's played stretches of 2nd pairing minutes and held his own. When he gets better and isn't still learning the ropes Dumba's floor is a 2nd pairing guy with great offense.

Scandella is a guy that can carry your 2nd pairing and is above average both offensively and defensively.

Brodin's defense because of his skating ability make him able to shut down anyone including top lines, but he doesn't provide much offense on the score sheet. Brodin's best spot to utilize him properly is definitely on the top line. He'll play shutdown defense for 24 minutes a night. He just needs a partner he can defer to offensively as he's not really the one to jump into the play offensively. I would call that a #2.

Brodin and Spurgeon have both shown that for playoff teams they can play top line minutes and be the #2. I don't care if you think otherwise because that's just actually the truth.

Scandella is definitely an above average 2nd pairing defender.

You have to remember that when the Wild have so many above average defenders they all get minutes and their production isn't the same ast would be it would be if they had bigger roles

Last edited:

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Definite no for adding Yakupov for Pominville. Oilers would only take Pominville if he was negative value in the trade. Something like Eberle and Fayne for Brodin and Pominville.

I would not do a deal around Eberle for Dumba.

Ok fair enough. I see what you are saying.

Let's try this and see where we are at.

Brodin/Rielly for Eberle/Yakupov

6God*

Ok fair enough. I see what you are saying.

Let's try this and see where we are at.

Brodin/Rielly for Eberle/Yakupov

Something feels off about this (even though it's the premise of what I suggested). I don't think the Oilers make this deal without 2 established NHL defensemen coming back their way. Maybe switch Rielly for Scandella

I doubt a team that pro scouts as poorly as the Oilers is going to attach much value to Rielly/Olafsson - no matter how well you've been able to see them develop within your system. It on paper would just look awful for management.

slim2001

Aug 2, 2008
Alberta
Fair enough analysis. Spurgeon is either a #2 to an elite defender who's the #1 or a good #3 yes.

Scandella is also a #3.

Brodin is a top pairing caliber defender but he doesn't bring much at all to the score sheet which is hard for some people.

Right now Dumba is a bottom pairing defender with a lot of offensive potential. He's played stretches of 2nd pairing minutes and held his own. When he gets better and isn't still learning the ropes Dumba's floor is a 2nd pairing guy with great offense.

Scandella is a guy that can carry your 2nd pairing and is above average both offensively and defensively.

Brodin's defense because of his skating ability make him able to shut down anyone including top lines, but he doesn't provide much offense on the score sheet. Brodin's best spot to utilize him properly is definitely on the top line. He'll play shutdown defense for 24 minutes a night. He just needs a partner he can defer to offensively as he's not really the one to jump into the play offensively. I would call that a #2.

Brodin and Spurgeon have both shown that for playoff teams they can play top line minutes and be the #2. I don't care if you think otherwise because that's just actually the truth.

Scandella is definitely an above average 2nd pairing defender.

Scandella might be a #3, Spugeon might be a #2, I'm only going off about 10 viewings a year. Either way not the defenseman we would looking to acquire. Brodin in my opinion is a guy that could compliment an offensive top pairing defenseman but seems more likely to be a middle pairing shutdown guy throughout his career. Nothing wrong with that still worth a lot. With 30 teams there are only 60 top paring defensemen and just because you play as #1 or #2 on your team does not make you one. I would call Sekera a #3 and he played as our #1 for the bulk of the year.

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
This is objectively wrong. It's pretty universally agreed upon that the Wild have one of the top 5 groups in the league. There's a reason despite a medoicre goalie they are always in the top 5/top 10 in defense.

I would say you guys have a top five/ten team defence.

A perennial Selke Contender in Koviu.

Parise one of the best two way wingers in the league.

Vanek is literally the only forward on your team that is a liability in his own end. Not many teams have that luxury.

I would say you have guys have a top fifteen dmen core.

slim2001

Aug 2, 2008
Alberta
Something feels off about this (even though it's the premise of what I suggested). I don't think the Oilers make this deal without 2 established NHL defensemen coming back their way. Maybe switch Rielly for Scandella

I doubt a team that pro scouts as poorly as the Oilers is going to attach much value to Rielly/Olafsson - no matter how well you've been able to see them develop within your system. It on paper would just look awful for management.

I feel it's unbalanced in both:

Eberle and Yakupov for Brodin and Rielly --> favors Wild

Eberle and Yakupov for Brodin and Scandella --> favors Oilers

I like Yakupov and his value is really hard to place. If trading Eberle I would hope to keep Yakupov as we will be thinning out on RW if Eberle was dealt.

Simpler is often better:

Eberle for Brodin

Markham30

Jan 12, 2016
Edmonton
Could something around RNH + 2nd Round pick (32nd) or Yakupov for Coyle + Dumba work or something along those lines? Or switch out RNH for Eberle and then the Oil could deal RNH for other D help?

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities

Maybe so. But Yakupov's NHL track record and noise surrounding him isn't exactly great.

Scandella is really underrated it seems. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_7glr36EIQ

He took a little time to develop, but you'll see here in that highlight video how he's actually pretty nifty offensively. He has one of the harder shots on the team...you'll see that in the highlight video. He's got a bomb. He can also jump into the rush and score...check out the first goal and also especially 2:45.

Defensively he's a big body at 6'3 or 6'4 and a good skater with a really long reach. He's a stud.

Sometimes I dislike that Suter is on the team because he sucks PP minutes away from guys like Scandella and Spurgeon who are so much better offensively than the very rigid Suter.

Regardless, let's take Scandella off the table because neither side values him in the right way to get a deal done.

I think most of your fans at this point know that you need to shore up your defense. Rielly has done nothing but exceed expectations and played better than expected for the big club when he got his chance. He also played on the power play right away.

He was last years Justin Schultz so to speak. It's another chance at what Justin Schultz could have been had he panned out.

You aren't going to find any other teams that are willing to give up a guy who's proven that defensively he can handle top line assignments and is only 22. Brodin isn't a negative on offense either...he's a fine passer and really good at making the 1st pass...he just doesn't put up many points in the offensive zone.

Brodin/Olofsson or Rielly for Eberle/Yakupov seems like the perfect amount of both sides really not wanting to move the players in this deal, but know that they are both trading for positions of depth to positions of weakness. That's the only reason this trade happens from either side.

The Brodin's of the world don't become available except for in very specific situations. Similiarly, 25 year old 60+ point wingers don't either.

If you still aren't there what would have to be added to that above deal to make it work?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Eberle for Spurgeon
or RNH for Spurgeon+

I'm not all that interested in adding a young d-man to the roster unless its someone like Seth Jones. Brodin and Dumba don't do too much for me.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I feel it's unbalanced in both:

Eberle and Yakupov for Brodin and Rielly --> favors Wild

Eberle and Yakupov for Brodin and Scandella --> favors Oilers

I like Yakupov and his value is really hard to place. If trading Eberle I would hope to keep Yakupov as we will be thinning out on RW if Eberle was dealt.

Simpler is often better:

Eberle for Brodin

Your right that basically that this is the best deal. I think it's harder to find good D than good wingers...so I do think that although that first deal may favor the Wild...the positional value evens it out and the Oilers desperate need to add talent to their D system.

But Eberle for Brodin is a really really interesting deal. I'm terrified of giving up Brodin though. He's one of those guys that you realize how valuable they are more when they aren't there than when they are.

The other option to look at would be Scandella for Eberle

slim2001

Aug 2, 2008
Alberta
Your right that basically that this is the best deal. I think it's harder to find good D than good wingers...so I do think that although that first deal may favor the Wild...the positional value evens it out and the Oilers desperate need to add talent to their D system.

But Eberle for Brodin is a really really interesting deal. I'm terrified of giving up Brodin though. He's one of those guys that you realize how valuable they are more when they aren't there than when they are.

The other option to look at would be Scandella for Eberle

Don't see Oilers moving Eberle for Scandella. Ebelre+ for Spurgeon would interest some, unfair if he is #2 but I see him as a #3 and prefer Brodin at his current price point better, less than Spurgeon's and more than Scandella's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad