OT: Quebec's all-time best athlete?

Gyfu

May 16, 2011
The argument to the GOAT mma fighter is ridiculous.... Wins, belts, how long was said belt kept? Opponent quality? How many top5 fighters did he compete with? how many 5 round fights against the toughest f***ers at 179 on the planet, winning, and winning again... Ohhhh... And i think he won this fight also... Looking into some sources but, just heard chuck norris wet his bed hacving gsp nightmares lol ... How long did gsp keep that belt... Nobody could take it away from him, he fought the very best in his division for 10+years, silva also did but couldn't quit when he should've, goat should know when to leave, nobody remembers the ol' champ that can't win a fight agsainst his gramma anymore, if it wasn't for his legacy (btw, silva vs gsp superfight would be an embarrassment to silva, unless he can land 1 more solid kick without breaking his leg)... GSP lost nothing, at no point was he ever outmatched by anyone on a scorecard, i don't care if someone thinks he was close to be ko'ed, or managed to win fights because of this or that reason... He won and kept winning until the end, which he chose from his own free will, with a brand new shiny belt + the other one he never actually lost in the 1st place... He left as a champion... One more time... Don't goat me with that silva crap, so many fighters could be in the running... Aldo (we all know wtf happened lol, still what a fighter)... Silva (such a great, unorthodox fighter)... Mighty mouse... GSP was never anyone's b**** .... And since he retired, never will be.... Welterweight champ forever, and just felt like taking 1 more belt before retiring... As a champion!!! Why th f*** not?... What has silva been doin in the past 5/6 years to be "ze goat"?

BeastMode420

Jan 30, 2018
That was gold, listened to it live ... You don't understand how GSP is a maniac at training also pretty funny stories

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad