WC: Quarter-Final Pre-Game Talk | CAN-SVK | RUS-NOR | FIN-USA | SWE-CZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Yes for the American viewers all the games are now on NBC Sports in JD. No more crappy pirated video streams.

Pheroman*

:facepalm: Thoresen>Malkin, am I doing it right?

Are you kidding me man, he is only leading because Germans had completely cracked, anyone would win that game, if it would be russia it would be 10 goals to Malkin. How can you compare him to a mediocre player from Norway. Malkin is like the best player right now

NewHopeForEveryone

Mar 24, 2011
i understand that but i dont think that fans should be so overconfident about their teams in QF...QF is playing on one match so lets say CAN can underestimate SVK and so RUS can NOR and surprise will be born...all four in USA - FIN and SWE - CZE know that they need to play on 150% if they want advance so there i expect tough games but still see USA & SWE as winners...in CAN - SVK and RUS - NOR it will be only blow out or surprise

of course anything can happen in 1 game, but 50/50 is a bit unrealistic...

I think the odds are something like this:
CAN-SVK 80/20
RUS-NOR 90/10
FIN-USA 45/55
SWE-CZE 70/30

Go CZE :yo: I have a gut feeling we're gonna make it next round.

because its not 50-50

thank you for your attention...wish you nice trip home

member 116805

Are you kidding me man, he is only leading because Germans had completely cracked....

Wasnt aware some goals counted more than others, and some points arent worth as much as other ;)
As far as I know, Russia and Malkin played the same nations as Norway and Thoresen.

Pheroman*

Wasnt aware some goals counted more than others, and some points arent worth as much as other ;)
As far as I know, Russia and Malkin played the same nations as Norway and Thoresen.

And yeah some goals are much better then the ones scored on luck and lack of focus of other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad