World Cup: QF: Russia vs. Croatia, 7/7/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
One of these teams will be heading to the semis on the back of consecutive shootout victories.

Mind, the effort was there on the part of both teams to decide the game from open play.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Great job by Mandzukic to defend Fernandes on that equalizing goal.

f***ing poor. No more Mandza please.

I can’t watch this pk.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Nobody else in football gets busted for doping either. Just feel the need to point out the obvious here and I'm not rooting for Russia.

Correct.

Do feel it is a question of degree though. A bit like Neymar and his diving. Others dive as well, but probably not as bad.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This is maybe funny to you, but it is insulting to every croatian patriot... imagine Russian wedding with German songs...

My father is a russian jew, my mother is german & the love of my life is an african american girl; you're not going to get me to agree with your lust for a revival of tribalism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stray Wasp

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Let's go boys. Russia let's go baby. YESSSS. this world cup has been amazing. So many last minute wonders

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'm a big believer in all situations where there could be penalties, to only make substitutions at the point where players either will get injured or already are injured.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
The worst part about pens is how the players have to walk from half to the spot all on their own with all those eyes on them...How? I would die..

I heard something very interesting about the England game the other night that I didn't notice watching at the time - apparently he told Pickford to walk some of the way with his teammates and have a word with them to make them feel less lonely. That's shrewd thinking.

Reactions: cgf and robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1