PTO Options?

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
And we could call him 'Reverend'

I would do this rather than use Holl. He is still a safer bet at #3 RD but they may want more offense to platoon with Harpur. Would have liked McQuaid as well but again no offense.

upload_2019-7-12_14-15-23.png

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
I really like Jaskin or McGinn as an extra forward. If they run 8 D I like Joe Morrow.

Leafs

Dmitri Jaskin
Jamie McGinn
Troy Brouwer
Riley Sheahan
Joe Morrow
Adam McQuaid

Marlies
Stefan Noesen
Devante Smith-Pelly
Josh Archibald
Kerby Rychel
Marko Dano
Michael Haley
Ty Rattie
Zac Rinaldo
Alex Petrovic

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Yeah no more Dion in Toronto please...it was a minor miracle the first time we shipped him out
They might give him a PTO as a Thank you for putting up with the garbage years. The PTO doesnt really matter. Its basically a try out for ALL teams. You can do a PTO with the leafs and then sign with Dallas if they see something they want to try...

Reactions: Jared Henderson

Hogan86

Jun 21, 2016
Phaneuf or Methot on a cheap deal on our bottom pair would add some size and toughness. Brassard would be worth giving a tryout, which would allow the Leafs to put Kerfoot and Nylander on the wing if they can't run as a C.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
They might give him a PTO as a Thank you for putting up with the garbage years. The PTO doesnt really matter. Its basically a try out for ALL teams. You can do a PTO with the leafs and then sign with Dallas if they see something they want to try...

He was a significant part of the reason those years were garbage though so why are we thanking him exactly?

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
I really like Jaskin or McGinn as an extra forward. If they run 8 D I like Joe Morrow.

Leafs

Dmitri Jaskin - Could help Mikheyev and Korshkov transition from Russia. Would be a big fan.

Jamie McGinn - Year or two ago would have loved him. A PTO could be great. Tenacious with a nose for the net.

Riley Sheahan - Meh, we know babs likes him. Maybe a bit too much.
Joe Morrow

Marlies
Stefan Noesen - Meh
Devante Smith-Pelly - Yes please. A guy who when he is playing well, is a force.
Marko Dano - I'm good
Michael Haley - Meh
Ty Rattie
Alex Petrovic - I'd love it. Some more grit, a guy who is that heavy and aggressive would dominate at the AHL level. I'd love him to be the #7 in the NHL even since he has some sandpaper.

kfox

Dec 23, 2011
I like Kronwall, especially for his playoff experience, but you just know Babcock would give him Hainsey minutes. Anyhow I doubt he'd play anywhere for under $2m

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad