GDT: Pt. 2: 2015 NHL Draft (STREAM, TV info and draft data in post #1: please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Tomorrow will be very interesting. You have to assume that a terrible D-man gets traded for a pick then maybe trade up for a 2nd?

Who knows but I don't envision anymore trading up. You're getting to that point in the draft where the quality goes down & the players come with even more risk. It's honestly better to just maintain depth & so the odds work a little better in your favor potentially.

Haanz

Mar 2, 2013
apparently these were the two guys they really wanted, from what i read Hextall was trying to trade up to get both of them. he wanted to trade more picks to get to Konecny but he fell. What a great day! They looked so happy when they realized they could get Provorov at 7! AMAZING

Provorov was #4 on my list and Konecny was #6. Needless to say, I'm STOKED the Flyers were able to land both. I've been a draft junkie since 2007 and Konecny is one of my absolute favorite prospects. Kid is a winner and will be one of the most popular players on the team in no time.

Based on these two players alone, I feel this will go down as one of the best Flyers drafts in history, regardless of the other picks they make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad