PS4 HFBoards Tournament Series - Free entry for HUT prizes!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Habs1995 Portland 2 - leafsfan Guelph 1 - OT

Great game man! I played much better than I did the first time against you. That's for sure!

Here comes the finals. Wow didn't expect that

Wow. You were not being stopped this tournament. Proud of you buddy, WIN IT ALL!!!

Anyone else think they have to manage their teams better?

I always use the best teams in the round robin for some reason, glad I saved Erie though, hope they didnt take out McD for injury

I used Red Deer, Val D'or (a little sprinkle of talent) and S.O.O, and hadn't used Erie/Halifax yet so I was savinvg them for if I made it to the later rounds, but you knocked me out early with my using of the Oil Kings. That was probably my downfall, not using a higher-end Team (the rosters were trimmed), Ah well.

GG to habs he played I solid game and I lost 2-1, he was portland I was guelph

Really dont think I should have lost, I dominated the entire game but thats the way this game goes some time.

GL To you in the finals!

Hahaha, you do enough winning. You can let us win once in a while, right? :naughty: | :sarcasm:
crap! i didn't see this til now.. i hope i see it the next time around!

Yeah, there's probably room for you.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Habs1995 Kootenay - 2 The Dream (Flyers_4) Kingston - 3 FINAL/OT

Close game on the scoreboard. Kingston controlled most of the play, but it was a good game.

Good luck in future tourneys Habs1995.

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Congrats to The Dream on the victory and to Habs for a very nice showing! Both guys have been paid with a small bonus each and Ill deliver the 3rd place 10k plus a bonus and will even hook up the 4th place with a little something.

Unfortunately I have some bad news (for me, anyway) to deliver: due to a personal circumstance I will no longer be able to host the tournaments. I have spoken with JaredCowenFan who has tentatively agreed to take over. There will be an official announcement made tomorrow night in regards to this and possible small changes.

I sincerely apologize for the timing, I will be working behind the scenes to help JCF and set him up the rest of the way. I hope everyone will continue to play, as it looks like we have a strong core of interested players.

Until tomorrow,
-N11

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Congrats to The Dream on the victory and to Habs for a very nice showing! Both guys have been paid with a small bonus each and Ill deliver the 3rd place 10k plus a bonus and will even hook up the 4th place with a little something.

Unfortunately I have some bad news (for me, anyway) to deliver: due to a personal circumstance I will no longer be able to host the tournaments. I have spoken with JaredCowenFan who has tentatively agreed to take over. There will be an official announcement made tomorrow night in regards to this and possible small changes.

I sincerely apologize for the timing, I will be working behind the scenes to help JCF and set him up the rest of the way. I hope everyone will continue to play, as it looks like we have a strong core of interested players.

Until tomorrow,
-N11

Thank you for hosting these tournaments. And it was nice to win one. ;)

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Habs1995 Kootenay - 2 The Dream (Flyers_4) Kingston - 3 FINAL/OT

Close game on the scoreboard. Kingston controlled most of the play, but it was a good game.

Good luck in future tourneys Habs1995.

Congrats fellas. Hell of a showing.

Good Tournament boys. I'm amped for the next one.

Until tomorrow,
-N11

It'll be ran better than ever! Dont'cha' worry boys!

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
JClaus and I really couldn't get our **** together unless we can play at 8 today. Are you down for that JClaus?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
When does the next round start? And what league?

Thursday, and It's the American Hockey League Tournament.

Tournament #3: American Hockey League
Round Robin: Thursday, November 27th to Sunday, November 30th
Playoffs: Monday, December 1st to Thursday, December 4th

:thumbu:

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Click here for the continuation of the HFBoards Tournament Series!

Hey guys,

I have a personal situation to attend to, as previously mentioned, that is going to require me to spend a lot less time running the tournament series. I have arranged to have JaredCowenFan continue running the series and I will be helping out in the background to keep things organized. Please click the link above to check out the new thread where signups and everything will continue.

The AHL tournament is next, I hope everyone sticks around and continues playing. There shouldn't be any difference in how things work. Good luck to everyone and thank you for participating, it has been a blast and I appreciate the kind words and support.

-N11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad