PS4 HFBoards Tournament Series - Free entry for HUT prizes!

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Hey guys.

Sorry to my opponents, I have been super busy lately.

I have to unfortunately drop out of the pool.

I'm a sports reporter at school and this is the crazy busy time of the year I've just been buried with sports assignments I thought I could squeeze in the tournament but I can't.

Best of luck to everyone. :yo:

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
LMK when you can play Flyers.

Just saying since I got the DNF win last game, I have put 2 MSG's in the group chat, added him (he hasn't accepted), and PM'd him.

Last edited:

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
iFishyHD Barrie Colts - 0 The Dream (Flyers_4) Calgary Hitmen - 3

Good game from iFishy. Barrie had their chances but nothing went through. Virtanen was a slight factor scoring the 3rd goal for the Hitmen via penalty shot.

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Habs 1995 London 2 - captaincheese Red Deer 0

1:30 secs ish left in the 3rd, we get disconnected

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Draisaitl London 2 vs Psyfer Kootenay 5

GG, these teams are all about picking a team with 1 good player and hoping they can win the game for you such terrible games whoever idea it was to use these teams should be shot.

GG man. I thought it was quite a good idea with this tourney...people have to adjust to lower end teams after playing HUT with all the top players from line 1 to 4. And at the end of the day I'm playing this tourney to have fun, not to make the most amount of pucks;)

Losing 5-2 felt quite sketchy having the same amount of shots and more TOA but I guess you deserved it going up 5-0, and me trying to recover from it. My goalie didnt do me good on those bounces, but I still had fun playing you dude!

GL to the ones remaining..

Dave Hahn

Staff Writer
Apr 23, 2002
Habs vs Leafs
Flyers vs JClaus

Final four, next round must be finished by tomorrow at midnight.

Good luck.

Dats13DET

Aug 13, 2010
Canada
Hey, I'd like to join in on the next tournament if any spots open up.

Tournament #3: American Hockey League
Round Robin: Thursday, November 27th to Sunday, November 30th
Playoffs: Monday, December 1st to Thursday, December 4th

I'd like to play with the Grand Rapids Griffins if possible.

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Habs1995 Portland 2 - leafsfan Guelph 1 - OT

Great game man! I played much better than I did the first time against you. That's for sure!

Here comes the finals. Wow didn't expect that

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
GG to habs he played I solid game and I lost 2-1, he was portland I was guelph

Really dont think I should have lost, I dominated the entire game but thats the way this game goes some time.

GL To you in the finals!

Dave Hahn

Staff Writer
Apr 23, 2002
Just wanted to take a minute to recognize recent donations by Draisaitl, JCF, and another from Gonan and possibly another on the way by him.

You guys will be rewarded down the road.

:)

Good luck to the finalists! Don't forget the 3rd place game either.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
Played Flyers:

Flyers(London) 4-3 win vs JClaus(Erie)

Didn't feel like I should've lost this one, the junior teams really hurt my play style. Had to deal with lots of circling back etc...regardless gg and I'll be back for the next one. Props to him for capitalizing on his chances.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
JClaus (Erie) - 3 The Dream Flyers_4 (London) - 4

Very close 1st and 2nd periods. JClaus outplayed me easily in the 3rd but, Stolarz (goalie for London) came up big.

Dave Hahn

Staff Writer
Apr 23, 2002
Habs vs. The Dream (Flyers_4) for the Championship then Leafs vs. JClaus for 3rd.

Good luck! Whenever the final two games get played send me PM's with what item you guys put up. Do NOT put a buy now on, so I can send a trade offer to everyone, even the 4th place finisher.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Anyone else think they have to manage their teams better?

I always use the best teams in the round robin for some reason, glad I saved Erie though, hope they didnt take out McD for injury

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad