[PS3] Very Realistic GM Connected League - Sign Up *LEAGUE FULL, RESERVES ONLY*

AlexanderTheGood

I'd like the take the New York Rangers please.

PSN: gmerger

ill take anaheim

psn: inferno94

You guys are tentatively confirmed as the GMs of Anaheim and New York, respective. To be officially confirmed, you have to post your full lineups in the lineup thread on Page 1 of the forum, according to proper procedure. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and welcome to the league!

Also, please be sure to read and fully understand the *bold proposal* outlined in both threads.

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
Team: Montreal Canadiens
HF Username: Boragina91
PSN: tehPlayer

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
If Im reading the last few pages correctly, TB is currently open and NO trades have been made for them. Is that correct?

If so I will gladly take TB.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Ok heres my official signup:

Team: Tampa Bay Lightning
HF Username: Idealisticsniper
PSN: Lamplitersniper

AlexanderTheGood

LilySmoov is correct. I've reserved the teams for both of you, though. I've also reserved TB for IdealisticSniper. Please post your lineups and confirmations in the correct thread. Please do so quickly, and thank you for your interest in our realistic Be a GM League!

gmerger37

Dec 2, 2010
North Jersey
Would also like to mention I think the "bold proposal" is for the best. I am completely for it.

Also since I am new and catching up has there been talk as to a separate forum or location set up specifically for our league or will we be primarily confined to the two threads here on HF. As it is now information is sort of scattered.

Also unclear on the breakup of how games will be played vs. simmed but I am sure that will be all cleared up as we get closer to release day.

AlexanderTheGood

Sure can! The wait list is now comprised of:

Steeltown
Flamesarmstrong22

It looks like Steeltown is passing on Nashville, so it could very likely go to you Flamesarmstrong22! Unless, that is, Dougie27Seguin19 wants to take Nashville, as I promised him Anaheim after I mistook the Anaheim GM for being inactive.

AlexanderTheGood

Fair enough. As for steeltown, I need to know if you're "probably" passing on Nashville, or definitely passing on Nashville. If it is the latter than I will make the team available immediately. I don't want there to be any confusion about the availability of a team again.

AlexanderTheGood

has there been any deals made in this league yet??

It's unclear what deals have been made and what haven't because of all the team-swapping. I believe Dallas has made a few trades (something along the lines of Ryder, Nystrom, and a pick) for Chris Phillips. Colorado also made a trade, but it was voided because of a team-swap. The same can be said for Nashville's trades and a few others. Trading will resume again when the trade freeze ends on September 7th.

I should note, though, that this is a very realistic Be a GM League designed for those of us that like playing fantasy hockey that has some semblance with reality, so if you intend to make a huge overhaul of your roser, this probably isn't the league for you.

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
It's unclear what deals have been made and what haven't because of all the team-swapping. I believe Dallas has made a few trades (something along the lines of Ryder, Nystrom, and a pick) for Chris Phillips. Colorado also made a trade, but it was voided because of a team-swap. The same can be said for Nashville's trades and a few others. Trading will resume again when the trade freeze ends on September 7th.

I should note, though, that this is a very realistic Be a GM League designed for those of us that like playing fantasy hockey that has some semblance with reality, so if you intend to make a huge overhaul of your roser, this probably isn't the league for you.

Actaully the complete opposite! I am 100% for keeping things realistic:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad