NHL_13_ratings.jpeg

I would like to add a 2nd or 3rd line winger, possibly a young goalie

I would be willing to part with anyone if the deal is fair

JonathanK

McOptimistic
Aug 1, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Ratings_edmonton.jpg

Whitney, Hemsky, Horcoff, Gagner, Schultz are among those which are very available.
No untouchables but RNH is close, and Ebs + Hall aren't far behind.
Would like young established dmen, no draft picks please.

Canuckcrazy44

Dec 13, 2008
Detroit Roster

FORWARDS
Valtteri Filppula ($3.000m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) / Johan Franzen ($3.955m)
Danny Cleary ($2.800m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) / Mikael Samuelsson ($3.000m)
Gustav Nyquist ($0.875m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m)
Drew Miller ($0.838m) / Cory Emmerton ($0.533m) / Jordin Tootoo ($1.900m)
Jan Mursak ($0.550m) / Damien Brunner ($1.350m)
Patrick Eaves ($1.200m)

DEFENSEMEN
Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Kyle Quincey ($3.775m)
Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m) / Ian White ($2.875m)
Jakub Kindl ($0.883m) / Brendan Smith ($0.875m)

GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)
Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)

Everyone except Datsyuk and Zetterberg are on the block. I am looking for a #1 D and top six wingers.

oilers1994

Jun 8, 2007
Trouble in Long Island?

@DarrenDragger There have been reports that cornerstone Jonathan Tavares is upset with Islanders management. While not asking specifically for a trade, it seems that the superstar is now up for trade. There is no exact offer what the Islanders are asking but will go "offer by offer".

@BobMcKenzie Also along with the problems with JT, there have been some rumblings that another former cornerstone of the franchise may be on the move. Stay tuned for more.

92Rahman

Dec 15, 2009
Montreal
Anaheim Ducks

looking to change the look and feel of the ducks.

NEEDS: Goalie, Top 4 D, 2nd line Center

TRADING BLOCK
Cogliano
Hagman
Palmieri
Lydman
Beauchemin
Allen
Hiller

Not big on trading my big 3 (Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan) but won't shy away from good offers.

PM ME the offers !!

Ratings_anaheim.jpg

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
I've only made one deal with Tampa, and it only has 4 confirms. Could I switch over to Minnesota? I'm Tampa right now.

AlexanderTheGood

I've only made one deal with Tampa, and it only has 4 confirms. Could I switch over to Minnesota? I'm Tampa right now.

Sure can. The co-commissioners will discuss whether or not the Tampa deal will be null and void. You are now the MIN GM, please feel free to post your starting lineup, prospects, picks, and team wants in the lineup thread... Thank you for remaining active! :)

BigMacJokinen

Feb 16, 2012
Sure can. The co-commissioners will discuss whether or not the Tampa deal will be null and void.

That trade was with Colorado (me) - it can be voided really as the owner changes and it wasn't confirmed. Also second reason is that I might not be able to do that trade anyway because I'm under the salary cap, I totally forgot that..

Last edited:

gmerger37

Dec 2, 2010
North Jersey
IMPORTANT NEWS:

Anaheim, Detroit, Minnesota, Montreal, New York Rangers, Toronto, and Vancouver are all tentatively available due to inactivity! There are some highly sought after teams there!

I'd be very interested in joining as the New York Rangers, what if anything do you need from me?

AlexanderTheGood

So which teams are actually currently available?

Anaheim, Detroit, New York Rangers, Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Toronto and Vancouver are available at this point... Vancouver may not be available if canucks108 is able to remain active and take the directions that have been given to him multiple times regarding the lineups thread...

Could I perhaps reserve MTL on behalf of someone else?

Yes, LilySmoov is the new GM of Montreal... All trades involving the Sens are now null and void. Because of the excessive team swapping related to inactivity, from now until Tuesday (at midnight) we are taking last calls on team swapping.

Last edited:

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Yes, LilySmoov is the new GM of Montreal... All trades involving the Sens are now null and void. Because of the excessive team swapping related to inactivity, from now until Tuesday (at midnight) we are taking last calls on team swapping.

I'm confused, i'm pretty sure he was just reserving Montreal on behalf of another person, not giving up Ottawa. If LilySmoov is the new GM of Montreal and all trades between Ottawa and Dallas are indeed null and void, please let me know.

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011

Whoa, nelly. I'm still interested in managing the Sens. I wanted to see if I could reserve the Habs for a friend who doesn't have an HF account yet.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad