{PS3} HF HABS GM Connected for NHL 13(Looking for 4 ACTIVE players)

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
This shouldn't require a restart. A few deals won't work but let's only void these ones, if the people affected agree.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Only 2 prospects weren't in the game (Brock Nelson and Jon Merrill) -- effecting 3 trades.

Brian Gionta trade.
Travis Zajac trade.
Josh Bailey trade.

The trade it effects for me is a big one - so if we can rework it somehow to make everyone happy, then I'm 100% cool with it.

Basically what needs to happen is;

- The New Jersey Devils GM needs to pick a "replacement piece" from the New York Islanders for Brock Nelson.
- The Montreal Canadiens GM need to pick a "replacement piece" from the New Jersey Devils for Jon Merill.

Habs12max

Mar 6, 2008
My psn name is DAMAXFORDUF . BTW sorry for the delay, I was waiting for the game to come out.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Goooood luck to this league. So we got the prospect ordeal figured out -- 3 trades needed to modified not including the Hayes one.

However, the salary cap is the biggest issue. The game wont approve anything over the cap - so I think we might be screwed there.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Yeah, I know. For being inactive in a game that is not out yet :)

On a serious not, I didn't know that you were already starting negocations. Hopefully I might still get a team.

There is still hope. I think the Buffalo GM resigned and we don't have many reserves. you should PM the commissioner.

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
Goooood luck to this league. So we got the prospect ordeal figured out -- 3 trades needed to modified not including the Hayes one.

However, the salary cap is the biggest issue. The game wont approve anything over the cap - so I think we might be screwed there.

I think nobody is over the cap, unless the numbers aren't exactly the same as capgeek.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I think nobody is over the cap, unless the numbers aren't exactly the same as capgeek.
No one is over the cap (I don't think). But I think the last time I spoke to the Islanders GM, he was about $20M under... under the cap floor. :laugh:

Calgary is definitely under the floor too. Big time.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Lets atleast wait for the next roster update so AK isn't on Nashville and I can sign him to Ottawa through Free Agency.. I called him first anyways :laugh:

+ I'm hoping EA will fix Silfverbergs complete **** rating and potential.

It's gunna be a disaster by the sound of things.. I read that 3rd and 4th liners are asking for 3.5 or 4 million per year, and Lucic wanted 9 or 11 milli per year. EA needs to fix that or we need to play with the cap off.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Lets atleast wait for the next roster update so AK isn't on Nashville and I can sign him to Ottawa through Free Agency.. I called him first anyways :laugh:

+ I'm hoping EA will fix Silfverbergs complete **** rating and potential.

It's gunna be a disaster by the sound of things.. I read that 3rd and 4th liners are asking for 3.5 or 4 million per year, and Lucic wanted 9 or 11 milli per year. EA needs to fix that or we need to play with the cap off.

Silfverberg has a good rating, it's Mark Stone that has a crap rating.

Anyways I created the test league. Since ea is dumb, they didn't add an invite feature and made it so you have to have people search out leagues to join.

The league name is 'test hfHAbS'

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Silfverberg has a good rating, it's Mark Stone that has a crap rating.

Anyways I created the test league. Since ea is dumb, they didn't add an invite feature and made it so you have to have people search out leagues to join.

The league name is 'test hfHAbS'

Stone is 64 overall with 3.5 potential is still bad but Silfverberg at 61 with 3.5 is a lot worse IMO. He should be a top 6 forward for Ott this season and in the future..

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Good luck with your league guys, your commish is top notch so I am sure it will be ran very well. Too bad we can't end up doing a HF Habs PS3 vs Xbox Stanley Cup final...that would be epic!

You guys are waiting for the roster update eh? Any word on when that'll be available?

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Stone is 64 overall with 3.5 potential is still bad but Silfverberg at 61 with 3.5 is a lot worse IMO. He should be a top 6 forward for Ott this season and in the future..

Stone is only 2.5 stars in my game. Same with Brendan Smith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad