{PS3} HF HABS GM Connected for NHL 13(Looking for 4 ACTIVE players)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
My trades would still go through I believe. We can wait for a patch assuming it comes soon...
I'm hoping everything works out easily, I haven't had time to check yet.

I know Brock Nelson was involved in two trades (and not sure if any more trades came from that afterwards) that will need to be voided, unfortunately.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I'm hoping everything works out easily, I haven't had time to check yet.

I know Brock Nelson was involved in two trades (and not sure if any more trades came from that afterwards) that will need to be voided, unfortunately.
Yeah I don't think NCAA players who signed within the year will be in the game until he plays in the AHL in 2012/2013 and there's a roster update. IIRC Emelin wasn't added to NHL 12 for a while so guys like Nelson may take time to be added.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Yeah I don't think NCAA players who signed within the year will be in the game until he plays in the AHL in 2012/2013 and there's a roster update. IIRC Emelin wasn't added to NHL 12 for a while so guys like Nelson may take time to be added.
Nelson played AHL games last year, so that's why it was assumed he'd be in.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Well Detroit and Ottawa (Myself) got ****** by EA.

Brunner and Silfverberg are 60 overall with 2 star potential. Garbage. Both are going to be top 6 players for each team this year.... :facepalm:

Absolutely brutal ratings.

and sorry Buffalo, Grigorenko only has 3 stars :laugh: ... Girgensons isnt in the game

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Sorry guys but i have to resign as GM of :sabres. With the load of work at School i can't be active once the game comes out. Sorry

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Well Detroit and Ottawa (Myself) got ****** by EA.

Brunner and Silfverberg are 60 overall with 2 star potential. Garbage. Both are going to be top 6 players for each team this year.... :facepalm:

Absolutely brutal ratings.

and sorry Buffalo, Grigorenko only has 3 stars :laugh: ... Girgensons isnt in the game
Nyquist is 75 overall /4.5 stars and Tatar is 75 overall / 4 stars so I can't complain too much. :laugh:

EDIT: Well Smith 77 overall only being 3 stars is a disappointment. From what I've read 3 stars = high 70s to low 80s at best.

EDIT2: Apparently according to poster 'That', Silfverberg - 61 OV, 3.5 stars

Last edited:

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Nyquist is 75 overall /4.5 stars and Tatar is 75 overall / 4 stars so I can't complain too much. :laugh:

EDIT: Well Smith 77 overall only being 3 stars is a disappointment. From what I've read 3 stars = high 70s to low 80s at best.

EDIT2: Apparently according to poster 'That', Silfverberg - 61 OV, 3.5 stars

Weird, I read 60 with 2 stars. Either way thats still too low.. and regardless of your other prospects, Brunner at 60 is a joke!

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
I say if too many teams are affected by players not being in the game and a patch doesn't fix it before we start our first season, a restart is in order.

I had a funny feeling starting the trades before the game was even released would backfire.

I would be fine with a restart.. I doubt many other people will be though since everyone has done a ridiculous amount of trades.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I would be fine with a restart.. I doubt many other people will be though since everyone has done a ridiculous amount of trades.
Trust me, I don't want one. I turned a bubble team of dinosaurs into a bubble team of young starts with good potential. I was really excited.

But at the same time, I will be fine with a restart if it effects a bunch of trades. I'll try to check more tonight, been too addicted to OTP to check anything else.

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
The thought of restarting and reworking with the same teams with the same needs is depressing. I'd actually prefer if we either do a random roster league or if we re-assign random teams to everyone. Hopefully we won't have to restart though.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The thought of restarting and reworking with the same teams with the same needs is depressing. I'd actually prefer if we either do a random roster league or if we re-assign random teams to everyone. Hopefully we won't have to restart though.
random roster? you can do that? lol

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

I'd be for this, everyone will start off trying to win and have a team for it as well.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Anyone know where we can see what prospects are in game and are not?

On a personal basis, I don't mind a restart, but I don't want to give up ownership of the Flyers.

On a team basis, I don't want a restart if none of my trades are affected.

It'll be hard to come to a consensus on this issue.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Do not make a restart!!!! Im proud if the trades i made and restarting it would be a huge dissapointement. Im looking forward our season because of the roster changes that i made!

Last edited:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
The trades that will need a rework will be rework. We don't have to cancel all the good trades with did and do a restart for that. And we didnt make a lot of trades with prospects that aren't in the game.

We don't make a restart.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Do not make a restart!!!! Im proud if the trades i made and restarting it would be a huge dissapointement. Im looking forward our season because of the roster changes that i made!

Yeah you worked real hard for Kassian ;):naughty:

I don't mind if there's a restart or not.

Someone that already has the game should check all our trades to see if they actually work.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Looking for some reserves. Habs fans preferred. There's a lot of uncertainty heading into season for this game so we're looking for some reserves who may have a very probable chance of entering the game. Being active is a must.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad