GDT: PS Game 5: Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights - 20:00 MT

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Wow again nice move by Megna. I think he finally figured out hockey.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I get the "there's a reason he's never stuck in the NHL" argument, but respect where respect is due. He's playing like he want's a spot... not sure what else a person can do.

It's possible things have clicked into place for him. If you look at his AHL stats last year, they are great.

Reactions: wayninja

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Nuke has set up a few opportunities and seems responsible defensively and on rushes. I like him. And Kaut has gotten much stronger, anyone can see this.

Nuke still needs to score. Getting an assist once in a blue moon isn’t gonna cut it.

Kaut definitely has gotten stronger, but he’s still not where he needs to be. He needs at least one more year of AHL/offseason training before we can start talking about him making the Avs.

hoserthehorrible

Jul 15, 2003
Colorado
Shows how much I've paid attention... he looks like he has tools, but is still a bit raw, and would benefit from playing a lot of minutes... wherever that happens.
I'd say he is what he is at this stage of his career. He's clearly hungry to make the NHL, he's working hard, and he's showing some nice flashes of skills. I could see him playing some NHL games for the Avs this year. I doubt he's going to develop into a much better player than he is right now regardless of where he plays though.

Reactions: TatteredTornNFrayed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad