GDT: PS Game 5: Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights - 20:00 MT

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
Love the speed and effort from Megna, he's definitely standing out. Don't think he makes the club, but could be real nice after a year of seasoning on the Eagles

Edit: I dunno why, but I get shades of Jack Skille from him... but hopefully better in the long run

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Completely disagree. Both have looked quite good. Kaut is a monster along the boards, he wins so many of those battles.

And Nuke has been solid as well.

Kaut needs to works on his strength. If he added a more physical element to his game, it would help him with his engagement and solidify him as a top-6 prospect. He’s not ready for the NHL yet, no matter how you slice it.

Nuke hasn’t been awful, but just no finish. After his performance last season, he can’t afford to consistently not finish on any of his chances.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Kaut needs to works on his strength. If he added a more physical element to his game, it would help him with his engagement and solidify him as a top-6 prospect. He’s not ready for the NHL yet, no matter how you slice it.

Nuke hasn’t been awful, but just no finish. After his performance last season, he can’t afford to consistently not finish on any of his chances.

Nuke has set up a few opportunities and seems responsible defensively and on rushes. I like him. And Kaut has gotten much stronger, anyone can see this.

Reactions: flyfysher

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

No, like I said I disagree. He has been very strong along the boards and has been able to use his strength and size to win a lot of board battles. Engagement hasn't been an issue at all.

I actually think he is NHL ready and could play in the NHL now. But doing so would likely limit how much his offensive upside gets developed which is why I hope he goes to the AHL to start the year.

Reactions: Richard88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad