GDT: PS Game #1A| Washington at FLYERS (split squad) |Mon., Sep. 22, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I reeeeally wish Streit was on the first PP last season. At least he will be this season (or if he isn't I'll choke a bear).

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think the Phantoms are going to be a really good team this year. Zepp, Stolarz, Laughton, Gordon, Jones, Gostisbehere, Hagg, Alt, Cousins, Leier, Straka.

FlyRoutine

Aug 4, 2012
Voracek looks dynamic out there. If Schenn can utlize Voracek and Gs passes i think they could all have career years.

MadFerIt95*

Other than the fact he just got his ass whooped right there Im really liking Blair Jones tonight. Good under the radar pick up from hextall

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Mostly from Gostisbehere, Sanheim has looked fine all game

I don't think it is necessary nerves either. Ghost although very dynamic can be prone to mistakes. I think he is going to be something special, but he needs to work on his defensive side of the puck and improve some of his decision making and I think he will be ready to make a huge NHL impact by the 2015-2016 season.

MadFerIt95*

I don't think it is necessary nerves either. Ghost although very dynamic can be prone to mistakes. I think he is going to be something special, but he needs to work on his defensive side of the puck and improve some of his decision making and I think he will be ready to make a huge NHL impact by the 2015-2016 season.

I agree, but we just have to let it happen. When he matures the turnovers and mistakes will start to faze out. I hope he gets better defensively, but we have to let him play like himself which is an offensive first defenseman

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Sanheim has impressed me. Ghost too, though he did have that turnover. Leier is a nifty little player and NAK looks solid as well. Hagg has been meh to me. Not very dynamic, not saying he cant be a good player, just doesn't dazzle me for a guy of his skillset. He did have that nice little toe drag though to get a shot on net.

FlyRoutine

Aug 4, 2012
Sanheim has impressed me. Ghost too, though he did have that turnover. Leier is a nifty little player and NAK looks solid as well. Hagg has been meh to me. Not very dynamic, not saying he cant be a good player, just doesn't dazzle me for a guy of his skillset. He did have that nice little toe drag though to get a shot on net.

I think Haags calm style to play complements very well with the more fast and ambitious playstyle of our other D-prospects. Sometimes there has to be a player who can calm down a game.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Hagg, Ghost, and Sanheim all look just as they've been described a lot to me. Hagg just looks like an all-around "safe" player and Ghost has amazing offensive talents, but is smaller and needs work on his defensive game/decision-making. Sanheim sounded extremely intriguing when he was drafted and so far in this pre-season he's impressing me more then anyone else, aside from Morin maybe. Sanheim is also the youngest of them all. I'm supremely excited for his development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad