Post-Game Talk: PS #4 - 10/03/16 | RANGERS @ flyers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Glass playing again tonight.. I'm so ****ing done with AV.

Apparently the Rangers have a 10% less chance at making the playoffs with Glass in the lineup.

Glass and Lapierre are getting opportunities no other player vying for a 4th line spot are getting. It's blatant favoritism. Gorton needs to step in. He's the one who ultimately makes the decision to reassign a player (Glass), or release them from a PTO (Lapierre).

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
McIlrath flying in like a bat out of hell to just yoink Gudas was amazing.

We are so soft as a team. Years ago we were like this and Torts (who I do not like) got the team to all stand up for each other the season after the Gabs incident. It can not just be 1 or 2 guys on the team. You need them all to stand up for each other. Would Jakub Voracek fight Dylan one on one? No but he went to help his piece of crap teammate out. One of the main reason Glass remains on this team is because most of our guys do not stand up for each other. Kreider did last season. I'd like to see more of them stand up for each other.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
You're talking about a fighter vs. a non-fighter. Gudas is skilled in this realm. If he catches Nash and concusses him, HFNYR explodes and ****ing destroys Nash for going in there like an idiot.

This is another moment of HFNYR cake-eating at it's finest.

Again, this is a total non-issue. McIlrath took care of it.

Cake eating? That's a ridiculous comment. I guess we all see things the way we need to.

The game was irrelevant. The incident however was not.

Adam Graves should have never stuck up for Mark Messier, because the Rangers had Joey Kocur and Jeff Beukeboom.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Cake eating? That's a ridiculous comment. I guess we all see things the way we need to.

The game was irrelevant. The incident however was not.

Adam Graves should have never stuck up for Mark Messier, because the Rangers had Joey Kocur and Jeff Beukeboom.

Tell me what you think the HFNYR reaction would've been if Nash went after Gudas and got himself injured with a concussion.

He'd be SHREDDED for not being smarter, for not picking his spots.

He doesn't go in, and HFNYR is shredding him for not standing up for his teammates.

Cake eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille