NHL Entry Draft: Prussian_Blue 2010 NHL Mock Entry Draft (Discussion Thread)

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Trade Announcement:

:devils:

D Brian Rafalski
DET 4th Rd '10

:wings:

LW Jay Pandolfo
Rights to RW David Clarkson
Rights to LW Ilya Kovalchuk

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
:wings

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Franzen
Kovalchuk (UFA)-Filppula-Hudler
Cleary-Helm (RFA)-Clarkson (RFA)
Pandolfo-Draper-
X

Lidstrom (UFA)-X
Stuart-Kronwall
Ericsson-
X

Howard
Osgood

TEAM CAP NUMBER: $39,279,543
CAP SPACE: $17,520,457

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:edmonton
Taking offers on Sheldon Souray right now. Willing to take salary back if it includes a pick. Already have an offer so get your offers in before I make a decision.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
Malkin Will Join The Predators After Blockbuster Deal
geno_mvp.jpg

The cost was Ryan Suter, Chet Pickard, Colin Wilson, and Jonathan Blum. A large sum, but a huge return. The former Conn Smyth Trophy winner will add a large piece to what the Predators have missed in their history, a superstar before entering his prime.

Geno will be the face of this franchise for many many years.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Pittsburgh confirms this deal. Didn't get the high-octane winger we originally set out for, but I just couldn't turn down an offer like this.

The Pens are excited to add a quartet of promising young players from the Predators organization, including star defenseman Ryan Suter and two-time WHL goalie of the year Chet Pickard.

Pittsburgh GM Modo wishes Geno all the best in Nashville.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

Toronto is interested in acquiring mid-to-low 2nd round picks, and am willing to trade multiple lower picks to acquire them. PM if interested.

RangerRed

Jan 23, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
DUDLEY DEALS LITTLE!!

Little on his way to Boston for Caron, 47th Overall pick

little_050208_460_1.jpg

"Before I start, I'd like to thank Bryan Little for his service to our organization here in Atlanta. In this business, we get to meet some good people and Bryan Little is definitely one of those. Unfortunately we felt we would be unable to come to a mutually satisfactory RFA agreement with Bryan that would ensure his long term success here in Atlanta. I also want to thank Boston GM johnnydollaz89, he was a class act all through negotiations and he brings credit to his reputation and that of his historic franchise."

"Now I want to talk about the assets we acquired for Bryan. We believe that Jordan Caron has the ability to be a top six forward in this league, he's a strong North-South winger whose willing to pay the price to score goals. He brings a size and grit quotient that we're obviously nurturing here with players like Zach and Evander in the fold. We'd like to be tougher to play against, we believe Jordan helps us achieve that particular goal as well. Acquiring the second round pick in addition to Jordan gives us options for the remainder of the Draft. There are players our scouting staff holds in high esteem that we'd like to add going forward."

27_CARON_medium.jpg

johnnydollaz89*

DUDLEY DEALS LITTLE!!

Little on his way to Boston for Caron, 47th Overall pick

little_050208_460_1.jpg

"Before I start, I'd like to thank Bryan Little for his service to our organization here in Atlanta. In this business, we get to meet some good people and Bryan Little is definitely one of those. Unfortunately we felt we would be unable to come to a mutually satisfactory RFA agreement with Bryan that would ensure his long term success here in Atlanta. I also want to thank Boston GM johnnydollaz89, he was a class act all through negotiations and he brings credit to his reputation and that of his historic franchise."

"Now I want to talk about the assets we acquired for Bryan. We believe that Jordan Caron has the ability to be a top six forward in this league, he's a strong North-South winger whose willing to pay the price to score goals. He brings a size and grit quotient that we're obviously nurturing here with players like Zach and Evander in the fold. We'd like to be tougher to play against, we believe Jordan helps us achieve that particular goal as well. Acquiring the second round pick in addition to Jordan gives us options for the remainder of the Draft. There are players our scouting staff holds in high esteem that we'd like to add going forward."

27_CARON_medium.jpg

Boston gladly accepts, we loved little and when we saw he was on the block we jumped on the opportunity to acquire him quickly, negotiations went very smooth and were happy to have a player of his calibar on our team.

KingJet*

Lightning have acquired the 37th overall pick in exchange for Chicago's 2nd, Anaheim's 3rd and San Jose's 4th

Last edited by a moderator:

markrander87

Jan 22, 2010
Elias Reunited with Madden in Chicago

To New Jersey: Brouwer, Wheeler's rights and the 28th

To chicago: Patrik Elias and Andy Greene

Lucic-Toews-St.Louis
Byfuglien-Sharp-Kane
Elias-Madden-Ladd
Eager-Bolland-Kopecky

Keith-Green
Seabrook-Boychuk
Johnsson-Hjalmarsson

Ex. Sopel

Rask
Niemi

RangerRed

Jan 23, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Prussian Blue,

The Drafting thread hasn't been updated to include my acquiring the 47th Overall pick.

Not trying to be an ornery SOB, just figured I'd highlight it before I forgot.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
New Jersey Devils are willing to take on massive salary cap hindrances with additional 2nd or 3rd round picks in exchange for a 2nd or 3rd round pick in the 2011 draft.

In other words, if you have a salary you are dying to get rid of, let's talk.

Also, Parise, Zajac, Wheeler, Henrique, Tedenby and Josefsen are off limits.

FORWARDS
Z. Parise ($3.125m) / T. Zajac ($3.888m) / J. Langenbrunner ($2.800m)
B. Wheeler ($3.250m) / D. Zubrus ($3.400m) / T. Brouwer ($1.025m)
M. Tedenby ($1.100m)/ A. Henrique ($0.875m) / M. Halischuk ($0.875m)
B. Rolston ($5.062m) / R. Pelley ($0.550m) / V. Zharkov ($0.850m)

DEFENSEMEN
Brian Rafalski ($6.000m) / Colin White ($3.000m)
Bryce Salvador ($2.900m) / Mike Mottau ($0.950m)
Matt Corrente ($0.822m) / Anssi Salmela ($0.613m)

GOALTENDERS
Martin Brodeur ($5.200m)

TOTALS
ROSTER: 19; PAYROLL: $46.284m; CAP ROOM: $11.471m BONUSES: $0.955m

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad