Votes: 122 50.0%
  • McACoy

Votes: 122 50.0%

• Total voters

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
McAvoy. That guy is going to be a top 10, maybe even a top 5 defenseman within the next few years. There's a reason why the Bruins are doing so well and McAvoy is one of them.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Worth revisiting when Provorov has more time with Gostisbehere. I think they've been a pair for around 10 games and they're doing really well together. Miller, Krug and Chara are not chopped liver like MacDonald and Hagg, Provorov's most common partners at ~70%.

The offensive production continues to be pretty remarkable for Provorov. Matching Werenski at the halfway mark, which I don't think many expected...

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
Starting a team from scratch I'd only consider taking Hedman and Karlsson before Provorov. He's already a top 10-15 Defenseman in the league

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Hahahaha, Provorov 8 days out of the week.

Come on, be reasonable here for once.

I don't agree that McAvoy is almost doubling up Provorov here but it absolutely is close, assuming you don't think so based on taking Provorov "8 days of the week".

They'll both be top 10 defensemen and Norris contenders for a long time. I'm sure that's an agreeable premise for many here.

For the record, I voted for Provorov.

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
Come on, be reasonable here for once.

I don't agree that McAvoy is almost doubling up Provorov here but it absolutely is close, assuming you don't think so based on taking Provorov "8 days of the week".

They'll both be top 10 defensemen and Norris contenders for a long time. I'm sure that's an agreeable premise for many here.

For the record, I voted for Provorov.
I don't think it's really that hard a decision.... it's clearly Provorov

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
The misspelling, I can understand, but why is the second C capitalized? Anyway, McAvoy for now, could change a few times like others have said.

Dano85

Oct 8, 2016
Threads like these always make me think it would be interesting if you could swap guys teams...See how McAvoy would do playing most of his time with Andy MacDonald, and Provorov playing with Chara for the Bruins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad