Confirmed with Link: Prout to NJ for Kyle Quincey

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
So we sent them our giant, crappy extra forward for a better one? Cool beans.

WhiteWings*

Sep 1, 2016
Why New Jersey would do it? Quincey has a cheaper contract and he's better player. Great trade for the Jackets. That hater from the NJD board is gonna hate Columbus even more now.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Good move. Quincey is better than Prout, and as the poster above said we clear cap next year. Hopefully we don't have to see Quincey play.

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016
He's gone? HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!! YES! WE DID IT! And we managed to do it in a way that clears that 1.575 mil off the books for next year. YESSSSSS

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Jarmo deserves massive props for actually making this happen.

Hopefully Prout can turn his career around in NJ. He just wasn't going to work on a Torts team built around speed and quickly moving the puck up ice.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
But, but... That's the point!

tip.png

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
WOW How the hell did Jarmo pull this off?!?!?

The deli delivery guy came in Ray Shero's office to drop his pastrami melt sandwich for lunch. He spilled a bunch of junk on Shero's desk right when Jarmo called. He was so upset and distracted at the mess on his desk, he just agreed to whatever Jarmo offered.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Hopefully Prout can turn his career around in NJ. He just wasn't going to work on a Torts team built around speed and quickly moving the puck up ice.
This is actually a good point. New Jersey might be just the sort of system he needs to be successful- although I haven't kept track of their style the past couple of years, so maybe it's different from what I think it is.

Good luck to Prout. Thanks for... The Lucic KO and that one Tom Wilson fight, I guess.:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad