Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
1-0 Windsor. Great steal by Bracco for a goal. D Raddysh got freaking punked man. Puck was right at his feet for probably 3 seconds and couldn't find it and Windsor picked it off and made the Otters pay.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
2-2 What a hell of a game. Boy that didn't take long. Spits trail for the first time during the Memorial Cup and they tie it right back up.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Otters take the lead 3-2 but then take a penalty not long after.

Lodnia setting up that goal. I'd like if we could grab him in the 2nd.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Our guys were pretty bad tonight.

One thing I've learned from watching this tournament is that Erik Cernak is legit

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

One thing I've learned from watching this tournament is that Erik Cernak is legit

And I've learned that Darren Raddysh needs A LOT of work. It's not for a lack of effort with him but he is proof that not all players are created equally. That you can try as hard as you possibly can and it's still not gonna be good enough. I don't know what bothers me more. Losing the puck at his feet which led to the goal by Bracco. Or Bracco (at least I remember it was him) blowing right by him at the blue line to set up the game winning pass.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
From BP's recap of the championship game:

He was the conference's top defensive-defenseman last season and offensive-defenseman this season. Taylor’s brother could join Syracuse next season if Tampa Bay signs him.

That's about D. Raddysh.

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa
I'm a big Otters fan, before the Lightning even had prospects on the team (as evident by my long term Debrincat avatar) but I think D. Raddysh is overrated. He has tools, but not the box. Good on offense but has a lot to work on. Wouldn't mind signing him as a project, but Syracuse D is pretty full, he's older, and I'm not confident in long term success.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'd never want to imply he's a bad player but that he still has a ways to go. There's been times he has looked great and other times where he's looked nothing short of Matt Carle.

Well if he has been both a defensive defenseman of the year AND an offensive defenseman of the year then he clearly has the tools for both. Just about putting it all together and playing with consistency. Consistency is always the last thing a player learns, and it's what separates bad from good from great.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

anyone see him for slovaki know did well in wjc in past hf says is 5 tool guy how good is his slap shot and can he be our number 1 rh d man in the future?

any real reads on this the forgotten prospect so to speak? I liked his physicality in the memorial cup a lot maybe work a bit on first pass more etc.. but he seems to have all the size and tools necessary to be the guy down the road. How fast can this kid get to tampa? these questions are for everyone. How is tampa viewing him? If anyone has inside stuff havent spoken to bp about him yet do they have a good read so far? if so link me ty !!

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
anyone see him for slovaki know did well in wjc in past hf says is 5 tool guy how good is his slap shot and can he be our number 1 rh d man in the future?

any real reads on this the forgotten prospect so to speak? I liked his physicality in the memorial cup a lot maybe work a bit on first pass more etc.. but he seems to have all the size and tools necessary to be the guy down the road. How fast can this kid get to tampa? these questions are for everyone. How is tampa viewing him? If anyone has inside stuff havent spoken to bp about him yet do they have a good read so far? if so link me ty !!

Too soon to say, but if I were a betting man, I'd say he forces himself into the top 4 in Syracuse next season.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
https://www.nhl.com/lightning/news/...ounce-2017-development-camp-dates/c-289942548
The Tampa Bay Lightning announced today that their 2017 Development Camp will be held from Tuesday, June 27 through Saturday, July 1 at the Brandon Ice Sports Forum. The annual camp will feature the Lightning's top prospects, 2017 NHL Draftees and invitees. The camp is free and open to the public.

The camp will feature some of the Lightning's top prospects competing in on- and off-ice workouts, skating drills and will culminate with the annual 3-on-3 tournament on Friday and Saturday. The 3-on-3 tournament will be streamed live on www.tampabaylightning.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad