Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmmkkss

Aug 31, 2009
Bavaria, Germany
Syracuse Crunch

I don't find information with the latest line combos of the Crunch. Can you guys help me?

I'm guessing something like that:

DiSalvatore - Namestnikov - Connolly
Tyrell - Paquette - Rankin
Labrie - Angelidis - Walker
Paradis - Richard - Olson
(Langelier, Nielsen)

Taormina - Korobov
Nesterov - Sergeev
Witkowski - Mormina
(Henry, Landry)

Desjardins - Gudlevskis
(Helenius)

Thank you!

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay

Wow, those are some really impressive numbers, considering how hes only been there a few weeks. I had a feeling the first time I saw Gudlevskis that he looked like a future NHL'er. He's making a that case right now. Even more exciting is that we get to see him play against some of the best in the world at the Olympics. That is going to give him some amazing experience.

I've got to say, we have some of the best scouts in the world right now. They got another winner in the later rounds with this kid. Cant wait till next year when we have him and Vasi fighting for top spots in the AHL.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I don't find information with the latest line combos of the Crunch. Can you guys help me?

(Langelier, Nielsen)

Taormina - Korobov
Nesterov - Sergeev
Witkowski - Mormina
(Henry, Landry)

Desjardins - Gudlevskis
(Helenius)

Thank you!

That looks about right.

Jeremy Houghtaling usually puts up the lines before each game and who practices with who. He's a good one to check out for Crunch info.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Erne doing it the right way. :sarcasm:

(C)SebastienDion-33822924.jpg

The other player is 6'7.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.syracuse.com/crunch/inde...al_syracuse_crunch_prospect.html#incart_river
Tampa Bay assistant general manager Julien BriseBois spent the past few days overseas, and part of his itinerary included a visit to see forward prospect Joel Vermin.
He is expected to come play in North American next season, either with Tampa Bay or the Syracuse Crunch.

BriseBois said he had never seen Vermin play in person before. He was impressed by his first look.

"He's going to need a good season of training, like most players his age,'' BriseBois said. "He's going to add some size and strength. He's a fabulous skater. That's why we signed him. We believe he's got NHL potential. But, like every young guy, it's a process.''

BriseBois said Vermin can play any of the three forward positions, but his preference is right wing.

"He's going to come over, we're going to work with him and we're going to take it from there,'' BriseBois said.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa

(Langelier, Nielsen)

Taormina - Korobov
Nesterov - Sergeev
Witkowski - Mormina
(Henry, Landry)

Desjardins - Gudlevskis
(Helenius)

Thank you!

Last game Crunch played - these were the lines:

Tyrrel - Paquette - Rankin
Nacho - Angelidis - Walker
Nielsen - Richard

Witkowski - Korobov
Nesterov - Taormina
Sergeev - Mormina

I'll update again tonight after I watch the Crunch game against the Hershey Bears - will be interesting to see who they play Sustr with. I'd like to see Nesterov/Sustr combo myself and have Sustr stay home a bit to help Nesterov continue to develop as the puck moving d-man.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Top line - DiSalvatore - Namestnikov - Connolly and 4th line Neilsen & Richard. Third pair is Korobov and Witkowski. Crunch going 11F/7D split.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kristers gets another win. 2 GA on 22 shots.

Connolly was a -1 but had 6 shots, so I assume he played well. Didn't say the game though, so I'll wait to hear from some people who did.

Also, how was Sustr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad