Prospects Development Camp

galiano

Mar 12, 2003
why do you ask ?
Visit site
The Canucks will be holding their prospect development camp ( or whatever they call it ). At Shawnigan Lake Schools new rink from July 3 to 9.

Shawnigan Lake School is near Mill Bay. They have a rink, dorms, gyms etc. A great choice for this camp.

On ice sessions will be open to the public.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Man our we craving for hockey, when we see a thread on prospects camp in may :laugh::laugh:

schenneuf

Jul 4, 2011
Will Nikita Tryamkin be attending? He attended last year, no? Don't see why he wouldn't this year.

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
If he does, I think he'll have to pay to come here himself. Or is that only with NCAA prospects?

That's an NCAA thing. If the Canucks pay it means players are "professional", and they lose NCAA eligibility.

VC

Feb 28, 2002
Vancouver Island
Visit site
The Canucks will be holding their prospect development camp ( or whatever they call it ). At Shawnigan Lake Schools new rink from July 3 to 9.

Shawnigan Lake School is near Mill Bay. They have a rink, dorms, gyms etc. A great choice for this camp.

On ice sessions will be open to the public.

Huh, I may have to check this out. What kind of one ice normally happens at these?

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
I went to a lot of Belleville Bulls games this season and really like Lemcke. Expected he would have been drafted, especially after being at the combine.

Decent size, good skater, shut-down defenceman, not scared to block shots. Has a good shot although he isn't a huge point getter. Not afraid to use his body, drop the gloves, or get in scrums. With that said he plays with sportsmanship and isn't known for being dirty. Usually played on the second defence pairing while Subban was on top pairing. He is also used to logging a lot of minutes on an international ice surface (home arena in Belleville before team moved to Hamilton).

Note: Belleville Bulls are now the Hamilton Bulldogs (OHL).

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
What ferry do you even take over there that'll get you close??

I'm looking at a map and have no clue!

Edit... Swartz Bay... then a 1 hr drive to get there... Talk about making it difficult and annoying for people and media to get there... heh heh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad