Prospect Thread XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Fox picks up an assist on a PP goal by Brown.

Erie leads Guelph 1-0 half way through the first

bsjezz

Nov 28, 2011
awesome that we have half of the dreaded McDavid/Gaunce combo.. now we just need to get the other half :D

easy. he gets drafted by a no-market bottom feeder team, can't pull it out of the dumps, and demands a trade in his sophomore year to the place all his buddies are

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
The Canucks would be ecstatic if Gaunce were a regular 40 pt player. I think elite defence and 30 pts is more realistic (which is basically what Malhotra was).

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Erie falls to Guelph. Tonight's updates:

OHL:
Erie Otters: 4-5L (0-1 Series)
Player​
|
Tonight​
|
Playoffs​

Gaunce|1G 0A -1 0PIM|10GP 6G 9A 15P +7 8PIM
Fox|0G 1A -2 6PIM|10GP 7G 10A 17P +5 18PIM

London Knights:
Player​
|
Tonight​
|
Playoffs​

Horvat|Eliminated|9GP 5G 6A 11P +0 4PIM

North Bay Battalion: (0-0 Series)
Player​
|
Tonight​
|
Playoffs​

Liberati|No Game|13GP 0G 1A 1P +0 12PIM

Oshawa Generals: (0-0 Series)
Player​
|
Tonight​
|
Playoffs​

Cassels|No Game|8GP 6G 7A 13P +4 8PIM

Kingston Frontenacs:
Player​
|
Tonight​
|
Playoffs​

McEneny|Eliminated R1|7GP 1G 1A 2P +1 6PIM

WHL:
Portland Winterhawks: (0-0 Series)
Player​
|
Tonight​
|
Playoffs​

Cederholm|No Game|9GP 1G 1A 2P +4 6PIM

arsmaster*

Tie game, 3-3.

I see where the Bolland comparisons come in, Fox throwing a couple elbows out there on his hits.

That commentator sure liked to call anything Fox did an elbow. The only one I thought was actually an elbow was the play behind the net on Dickinson, the late hit in the neutral zone wasn't an elbow, but it was a penalty. Everything was else was scrappy and hard.

I like Fox's style A LOT.

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops
That commentator sure liked to call anything Fox did an elbow. The only one I thought was actually an elbow was the play behind the net on Dickinson, the late hit in the neutral zone wasn't an elbow, but it was a penalty. Everything was else was scrappy and hard.

I like Fox's style A LOT.

Starting to remind me of Shaw

Zarpan

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
As a London supporter, that's great but as a hockey fan, that's disgusting. Stolarz gets his suspension reduced despite taking a stick swing at Ho-Sang's head (which fortunately didn't result in injury) while Ho-Sang will still have to sit his 15 games for his significantly less serious incident (that unfortunately resulted in injury).

Oh well. Hopefully Austin and maybe Bell are ready to go when the Mem Cup starts too.

Yep, those OHL suspensions were completely stupid. Injury seems to be weighed 10x as much as intent and actual dangerousness of action.

Patchey*

TIL Bo Horvat and Dane Fox were childhood friends. I had no clue. That's pretty cool they played against each other in the minor leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad