Prospect Info: Prospect Regular Season & Playoffs - 2015/6

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Indeed. Say what you want about Perlini, he seems to raise his game in the playoffs.

Shocked that Niagara pulled it off. I'd have bet the sweep went the other way. Likelihood is that they play Barrie next.

Erie won tonight as well. No points for Strome but he had 11 (eleven!) shots on net. Erie's now up 3-1 in their series.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Perlini's shot is just filthy, when you watch his highlights it makes you wonder how he's not the best player in the OHL lol. Physical gifts for miles.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Perlini's shot is just filthy, when you watch his highlights it makes you wonder how he's not the best player in the OHL lol. Physical gifts for miles.

Strome had 11 (eleven!) shots

GMDM will be hired by another team. He will then use Jedi mind tricks to acquire some of those Coyote prospects that he drafted. :naughty:

"These aren't the prospects you're looking for"
obi-wan.jpg

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Can someone give me a quick ranking of your forward prospects not yet in the NHL? After Strome and Dvorak I'm not sure how they are thought of. Thanks in advance.

Jaeho

Jan 7, 2016
Matt and DJ
‏@IceDogsThisWeek
I don't keep thses stats but Perlini has at least 5 neutral zone steals this game. His play without the puck has been amazing.

I didn't watch the game but people had good things to say about Perlini. I'm curious to see how he does in the eastern finals.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
FORWARDS ONLY

Strome
Dvorak
Perlini
Samuelsson
Fischer
MacInnis
Merkley
Letunov
Garland
Dauphin
Bunting
Looke
Karlsson
Gaudet

I'd probably slot Sameulsson down mostly due to overall upside questions, even before the injury.
Strome
Dvorak
Perlini
Fischer
MacInnis
Merkley
Samuelsson

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
I'd probably slot Sameulsson down mostly due to overall upside questions, even before the injury.
Strome
Dvorak
Perlini
Fischer
MacInnis
Merkley
Samuelsson

I more or less agree with the order you have them in.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
North Bay and Kitchener both lost tonight. Both swept. So Wood and MacInnis's seasons are done.

Really impressed with MacInnis this year. He made tremendous strides. Tonight, he had an assist. Kitchener was knocked out by London. Dvorak had 3 assists tonight.

We'll see a Dvorak vs. Strome series if Erie can close out its current series vs. the Soo.

Perlini faces his former team (Barrie) in Round 3.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
MacInnis and Perlini seem to have elevated their games. A great boost to see that.

Fischer and Garland seem to have done the opposite unfortunately. Maybe just worn down. Fischer is a physical guy and one-men-teams dont tend to do well in the playoffs.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Coyotes have his rights. I believe for college players you get 4 years to sign them. This would be 3 years.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Coyotes have his rights. I believe for college players you get 4 years to sign them. This would be 3 years.

I'm good with the kid finishing out his college career. Someone to keep an eye on for 2017/18.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Erie knocks out the Soo with a 5-2 win.

Some guy named Dylan Strome scored 3 of the goals and assisted on the other two.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Erie knocks out the Soo with a 5-2 win.

Some guy named Dylan Strome scored 3 of the goals and assisted on the other two.
So Dvorak vs Strome then? Man I'd like to watch this...how hard is it to get access to these games?

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Twitter: Despite NHL offer, Clifton to return to Quinnipiac for senior year.

Interesting. We have Hache and Mermis for the left side and Wood and Mayo as rookies coming in on the right for the AHL squad. Not sure where Clifton would fit in next season. With how shallow are defensive pipeline is though, he should have a spot after he finishes college if he wants to sign with us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad