Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bellerive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Figured this is about the time of the year to include prospect ratings. The first one is probably going to be a blowout, but I figured I'd use this one to get some names of prospects I should include. Right now I have:

-Poulin
-Hallander
-Maniscalco
-O'Connor
-Lee
-POJ
-Legare
-Bjorkqvist
-Angello
-Almari
-Reilly
-Drozg
-Phillips
-Almeida
-Caufield
-Puustinen
-Miletic
-Bellerive
-Larmi

Is there anyone I should drop from this list for someone else? I think DiPauli and Johnson are UFAs after this year and I'm skeptical they re-sign, so I wasn't planning on including them.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Is there anyone I should drop from this list for someone else? I think DiPauli and Johnson are UFAs after this year and I'm skeptical they re-sign, so I wasn't planning on including them.

You could add Airola, Zohorna and Gorman but they’re also fringe guys.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Poulin is hopefully a sure-fire NHLer, ideally a guy with a significant impact. Legare seems more boom or bust, but his ceiling is probably around Poulin's. POJ is close to NHL ready, but I honestly don't expect much of the guy--especially if he wasn't in the rotation of call-ups in a season where we saw all of Trotman, Ruhwedel, and Riikola get pretty significant time due to injury.

After that, it's a grab bag of "who gives a shit". :laugh: I guess someone could come outta nowhere and surprise us all, but I doubt anyone beyond those three ever really sniffs significant NHL time, let alone makes any kind of impact at this level.

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
The only debate between doing it now vs after the draft would be if Poulin is still ranked above the drafted player.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm going to wait until after the draft to do this, because I imagine there will be a lot of changes between now and then :laugh:

I'll keep Poulin at #1 and start at #2.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Pretty safe to say we're not landing a guy to push Poulin out of the top spot now that we don't have a 1st for the next two drafts.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Actually having a prospect be drafted in the first two rounds and survive the GMJR trade maw long enough to make the big team, it's a rare and beautiful sight. Poulin better be hitting the gym right now because if he doesn't make the team out of camp, he's gone by the trade deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad