Prospect Info: Prospect Rankings

YPS ProspectScouting

Mar 8, 2013
Khaira should definitely be in the top 10.

I don't see why. He doesn't add anything more then a guy like Zharkov adds. He is sitting at 0 in the plus-minus department and only has 6 goals. He can end up being a roster player in a while, but I don't see him cracking the lineup in the next 3 years.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I don't see why. He doesn't add anything more then a guy like Zharkov adds. He is sitting at 0 in the plus-minus department and only has 6 goals. He can end up being a roster player in a while, but I don't see him cracking the lineup in the next 3 years.

Physical play and the ability to play center?

I don't see Zharkov cracking the line-up in 3 years either.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB

Khaira's potential is at least as high as Zharkov/Rajala/Arcobello. He's only 18 and 3rd in scoring as a freshman on his college team. Long way to go for him but if we are talking 2-3 years... his ceiling is high.

If you've got Moroz and Ewanyk as honourable mentions and don't even list Khaira... simply underrating his potential which could be top 6.

Most of these players will never become NHL regulars but if the list is all about potential... Khaira has to be right up there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad